Heavy/Scratch: Armageddon is here...

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Treadshot A1, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

*Cheesy title, i know. :p 

Okay, how do i begin? Well, for starters, i have just finished my biggest build yet! For the past 9 and something months, i've been working on and off on this project, and it's finally done! After countess reworks, all stability issues have been fixed, weight issues are now gone, and paint work is good to go.

For those that weren't following the original WIP thread, this is my own fan made combiner, called Fallen's Force. He is made up of Fallen's Fortress, Fallen's Peacekeeper, Fallen's Defender and "Justice" (Read: Just-Ice), and he is basically a big battle mech piloted by Fallen's Commander: Covington. Those familiar with Yugioh will realise i got lazy with the naming. Besides, Machina monsters are cool. There was originally going to be a Sniper and Soldier to go with it, maybe even Gearframe, but ultimately they were scrapped and as of now i have no plans for including them in the build. Admittedly, Covington i' haven't bothered to paint, he looks quite good next to Force. Sue me.

Anyways, i'll shut up now and let you stare in pure horror as your Alternity is ripped to shreds...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(Below) And now for the secret gimmick: Covington's own cockpit, built into Force's stomach, of all places. Kitted out with the latest gadgets, this is Force's one weak point...

[​IMG]

(Below) ...Of course, it'd be pretty stupid to leave your weak point exposed like that.

[​IMG]

Those things on the front of Fallen's Fortress (made from Movie Deluxe Brawl) act perfectly to shield Covington from fire. Finally we've found a use for them! :lol 

Enjoy, and please C&C.

Attached Files:

2. Anti-Venom

Anti-Venom Well-Known Member

That is twisted* looking :) 
    In a good way :) 

3. SonOfNemesis

SonOfNemesis Well-Known Member

Not my kind of thing (figure wise) but that is really complex looking - nice build man!

4. caecae22

caecae22 mere human

i dont like the arms but the rest looks cool

5. morgan1194

morgan1194 kitbasher

the bionicle parts dont fit it well, they stick out too much

6. dkrolickm

dkrolickm Beast Wars Predacon

Ebay:
    It's finally done! :) 
    Awesome job, especially in giving him the hidden cockpit!

7. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I think this has a pretty cool look to it. Since this is a "combiner" do the limbs transform? I think a part of me likes it as is, and another part of me wants to see more bulk. Either way, I'm very interested in hearing more from you on this project. :thumb 

8. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Hey thanks SQ, means a lot. As for the ubiquitously hated arms, i am afraid that i won't be changing them at all. For you see, when i first started out on this project, i wanted an almost skeletal look, hence the bionicle parts.

The limbs do transform, i will post pics when i can.

As for why i decided to finally reply to this thread? Well, let's just say it involves a flaming Loto and a Cybertron Metroplex...