Armada Ultra Magnus

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by decepticonjon, Sep 5, 2011.

1. decepticonjon

decepticonjon japness for balls

hey gang, i was thinking of getting rid of my Armada U/M and i just wanted to see what he's going for. give or take. i think i got him a few years ago for 60 bucks, he's loose no box.. is he still worth that much or perhaps more?
    couldn't find one on ebay even using past searches.
    thanks

2. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Terrorcon King

Try checking via shmax; they have some rough averages there.

3. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha Well-Known Member

I suspect you're not able to find him because you're looking for "Armada Ultra Magnus." But if you mean the figure I think you mean, while he was recolored from Armada Overload, he was actually released during Energon. So I think you'll have more luck looking for "Energon Ultra Magnus." :) 

As for price, there are currently two MIB ones (not MISB though, I think) on eBay, going for around $120-$130. The last auctions that completed were more in the $70-$90 range, though. So for a loose one, you could probably get back the 60 bucks you paid for it, maybe a tad more. Hard to say.

4. decepticonjon

That just has the price they originally sold for

5. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Optimus, serving up the primest of ribs since 1984

News Credits:
    While you likely correct in Japan overload was called Ultra Magnus, Micron legend of course so its possible thats what he means.

6. hupla

hupla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wasnt bendy prime repainted in Ultra Magnus colours? He might be talking about that.

7. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha Well-Known Member

Ah, didn't know Overload was called Magnus in Japan. That could be it. Thanks for the info!

And hupla, great point, I had forgotten about Bendy Magnus. I believe he was in Universe 1.0 packaging, but yeah, he could just as easily be called Armada Ultra Magnus.

So decepticonjon, I guess it really just depends on which figure you're talking about!

8. decepticonjon

The overload repaint, he is energon, but I'm not sure if it's Tamara or hasbro, lemme go dig him out

9. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    I feel stupid now because I sold mine for $30... but it was missing the trailer hitch and the space minicons...

10. decepticonjon

i got him up on ebay for 55 bucks and free shipping, if anyone wants him. i'll cancel the auction and just sell direct to my tfw homies. having car issues so i needs me some cash, shameless self promotion :) 
    anyhoo, thanks for the help gang. he's a cool fig, but i gotta start getting rid of some bots.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011