1. Zikmaster1000

Zikmaster1000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Okay I saw the promo and something got me confused, if Starscream's missing his T-Cog, how did he get on The Nemissis, I mean it's usally always flying around in the air, only docking for Energon, how did Starscream get on it, did he get his T-Cog back somehow?, did he steal one from an Insecticon at somepoint? what, he also transforms his hands into his blasters, when Bumblebee was missing his T-Cog, he couldn't do that, so how did Starscream get his T-Cog back, also is Bulkhead actully going to kill Screamer?, was he the major Character death, maybe it is around the middle of Season 2, thoughts?

2. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He got his T-Cog back sometime in this episode or between Crossfire and this week's episode. We'll see; it hasn't been revealed yet.

3. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    I doubt he'll actually kill him, he'll probably just seriously injure him and leave him to his fate, though knowing Screamer, he'll somehow wiggle his way out of trouble

4. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe the ship landed and he climbed on board or as "Bountyon" wrote, SS could have taken a T-cog from one of Megatron's soldiers?

5. DepthWave

DepthWave Decepticon Storm Trooper.

News Credits:
    As far, as I saw, StarScream tried to use his Cybertronian weapon on Bulkhead. So, he has the T-Cog now.
    I am assured, that SS is alive after Bulkhead's attack, but I wonder, if he is on his way to reunite with Decepticons, after Megatron's people will have him found.

6. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Anyone else think that Bulkhead's going to beat SS within an inch of his life?

7. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Do I want that to happen? HECK YES. And then Starscream can return the favour. :ev: 

Will that happen? Probably not. He'll probably be stopped by some action-oriented scenario or Optimus Prime ordering him to stand down because Starscream is just an innocent Decepticon who has lost his way and deserves a second... or should I say eighth chance at redemption.

8. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

1. The Nemesis needs a better security system (including cameras).
    2. Starscream is retard (at suicidal levels; taunting a Wrecker in hostile territory, nor less).

9. Thilda

Thilda Treat your mother right!

News Credits:
    I really hope that Starscream has his T-cog back and his transforming arms aren't just a mistake on writer's side.

God Starscream is so bipolar; he can go from a coward groweling at Silas' feet to insanely brave attacking a Wrecker who is like trice his size, all in a closed space where he can't use flight as advantage.

My guess is that either Bulkhead knocks him out and leaves for Decepticons to find, or takes Scream with him so he can show him the way out. Bulkhead can take SS hostage as his temporary Evil Token Teammate because Defeat Equals Friendship. I'd so love to see them hanging around Nemesis like a demented version of Timon and Pumba.

Hope Starscream won't get seriously injured ( I so want to see Starscream finally show his aerial warrior skillz on insecticons).

10. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actually I'm hoping SS stays on the warship and rejoins the Decepticons.

11. DepthWave

News Credits:
    I really don't understand, why Bulkhead is so angry about StarScream: SS didn't do anything, which could be considered above the border.

Might be, he is solid enough: he has already received one punch to his face from Bulkhead, and he survived. That time.

12. WTDylio

News Credits:
    I don't. I'd like him to achieve something significant on his own before he possibly rejoins, otherwise, what was the point in him becoming independent?

13. DepthWave

News Credits:
    Independent?

14. Deltus

Deltus 異種

So that Megatron wont tear him in two.

15. WTDylio

News Credits:
    Neutral? What I mean by that is from a writing perspective, they make him go neutral, but don't do anything big with it and have him return to the decepticons, as TW10 suggested.
    But I doubt that'll happen just yet (or ever), so i'm hoping he does something

16. cuad

cuad VOK EMISSARY

News Credits:
    Bulkhead has two reasons to be mad. They're from Crossfire. Starscream lies to him and Ratchet about Airachnid plotting against mankind. www.youtube.com/watch?v=aebPuj0pz78&t=01m40s Bulkhead also spends time in that episode talking Starscream up to Arcee www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEESKL_eWJc, so when Starscream says that stuff about Cliffjumper, Bulkhead has more reason to get angry.

You know what? Maybe this is what Starscream needs to convince him to never mention Cliffjumper again because it only brings him trouble. If this happens then Starcee is one step closer to happening!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
  17. Thilda

Thilda Treat your mother right!

News Credits:
    I second this. And after what Fowled said about Starscream in 'Grill' I started to hope that they will go even deeper into his character and his relationship with Megs (the mention that Starscream might only want Megatron's approval, or the fact that Megs spared Starscream's life twice while he didn't even bother to execute Airachnid personally).
    And the fact they are constantly keeping him at the worst moment of his life screams for a retribution.

18. DepthWave

News Credits:
    Yes, this is better, to me.
    Everything just shows how dependent he is.

Now StarScream is a good guide or conductor, and still shows some intelligence skill, which was mentioned by Megatron. He brings different pieces together. Not outstanding, but still.

19. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    That's what I think is going to happen. Bulkhead will be stopped an inch from killing him, and Starscream will spin it as if he was somehow defending the Nemesis or something, and win his way back into Megatron's trust. Maybe we'll all be surprised when at the end of the episode, Starscream is fine and Bulkhead is dead. Eh, we'll see.

20. WTDylio

News Credits:
    Oh yes, I see what you mean, sorry, when I saw your post I was so confused