Armada Prime question

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by frenzyrumble, Apr 12, 2009.

1. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    so, I am making the base for Autobot X. The main table's middle part will be from the Armada prime minicon base/station.

I see and can work the electronics/sounds from the buttons near the clear display, and the goldish peg which a minicon goes on.

However, I've noticed on the side of the main part, just above the batteries is a clear plastic thing, which has some sort of switch behind it. The switch is black and has a silver "X" on it.

Anyone know what this does, or how to activate it?

2. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    In case of emergency, break glass! JK F_R, sorry I can't be of any real help!

3. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    I posted the same question in Gen. Toy Disc. turns out it's a sensor which reads the robot's been transforms, and automatically transforms the trailer. terrible gimmick, ripped it out ;) 

4. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Oh yeah, wasn't it something that interacted with the tv cartoon? Infrared I suppose. :thumbs2: 

5. DanHibiki

DanHibiki Dan Couga Mellencamp

You should have kept it and had it activate a lift on the table!

6. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:

I thought about it....maybe activate the sensor and the table motor folds it upwards...too much work though, I'd need to modify gears and stuff... there's enough going on with the table as it is ;) 

7. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

Actually, with the Leader Prime I have, the computer chip inside the truck cab is what causes the trailer to transform. There are two little white buttons inside the figure that are automaticaly pressed when the OP figure is transformed into one of his three modes (truck cab, robot, super robot top half). When one of the white buttons is pressed, the trailer is supposed to automaticaly start transforming into the proper configuration (it only really works when turning into the base from either pants mode or trailer mode). It's not that great a gimmick, but it's the bulk of an Armada Leader class, so what are ya gonna do?