Armada Dead End question

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Movebuster, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Movebuster

Movebuster Hiding True Intelligence

Here's a question I have about Unicron's Mini-Con Dead End, and if it's been asked before I apologise. I didn't think This question should be in the Toyark, because I'm not asking about the Dead End toy, just the character.

My question is.... How big is this guy? I mean, he's a minicon, so he should be about 500 pounds and slightly taller than a human, but he transforms into a moon?!? Am I just supposed to take that as the expected "scale means nothing" attitude, or is he using the ubiquitous Higgs boson well to amplify his size and mass?

2. NemesisBruticus

NemesisBruticus Banned

Im guessing he's as big as a transformers head.

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    In the cartoon he wasn't a moon. He was one of Unicron's defense mechanisms. (Called bug-drones or something in the Japanese fiction) They were roughly Mini-con sized, maybe bigger if I recall correctly. To the best of my memory they only appeared in "moon" mode. The inculsion of him as a moon for Unicron was just a way of given 'Cron a Mini-con.

4. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    Whatever size you want it to be. Ultimately its a toy that in reality must be scaled against other toys. He's a moon, it's a defensive drone. He's a servant Harald of the ultimate evil.

Oh also if you flip in unicrons clear hand you can pop dead end onto those minicon ports to make a nifty hand laser cannon for the chaos bringer.

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    The show makes them about the size of normal Minicons in orb mode. The Armada profile books also implied that he was Minicon sized (though I don't think you ever saw him in the series).

6. sunnyswipe

sunnyswipe autobot

News Credits:
    i think the armada profile books mention that he is a minicon that was trapped in unicron and was driven insane due to unicrons corrupting influence, although the same influence enhanced his power, so dead-end is many times stronger than a 'normal' sized tf,
    unicron also cloned dead-end for his internel 'immune system'

7. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i like him as a moon. got him stuck on Primus as "Moon Base 2" and he looks to be a better fit, IMHO.