Armada Collection Price Help

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ManziG, Sep 16, 2010.

1. ManziG

ManziG Energon = Majesty.

I'm looking to sell my entire armada collection witch is over 20+ figures, most are minty complete with minicons, missles, instructions and collecter card, I have almost all of the minicon teams with all the parts, and instrictions.

I can't decide on a fair price for these items though. I would rather sell them as a large lot instead of parting them out to save time. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

2. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

- list on ebay with a low starting price
    - the power of the free market tells you what they are worth.
    - profit!

3. ManziG

ManziG Energon = Majesty.

I would really rather sell my TF's to people on the boards, just because I have a lot of respect for the people who make this awesome fan community what it is today.

I'm going with ebay as a very last resort. Thanks for the suggestion though!

4. Tacitron

Tacitron An exceptional nut sack

Ebay:
    AEC deluxes usually run 5-12 loose on these boards. Most of the Unicron trilogy stuff isn't that in demand. Exceptions are Tidal Wave (if he's complete), Energon Scorponok, of course Energon Omega Supreme or Sentinel, and a few others. I've seen Tidal Waves for $40 and Omegas for $100.

Prices for these are typically higher on Ebay (which is why I never buy them from there.)

5. lordcryotek

lordcryotek Well-Known Member

Yeah, most of the stuff kind of got the price devalued after classics came out. All the great vehicles we got were kind of 1-upped quickly with the later lines. Cybertron stuff, especially the Galaxy versions and the later repaints that kind of fizzled out are doing fairly nicely however.