Minor/Repaint: armada big nemesis prime

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by chansformers, Aug 24, 2009.

1. chansformers

chansformers butcher of the bots

News Credits:
    not sure if i shared this guy or not but i did try using the search engine and it didn't come up.this guy was done almost 3 years ago.originally it was a red and yellow giant sized knock off of armada bendy prime that my wife got for me from her trip to vietnam.most of the work/time was spent adding weight to his cavities in his feet and fixing/strengthening alot of the joints on him.when i first opened up the package,he basically just fell apart.all paints used were automotive enamels,and the teal color is avery vinyls.his giant sword is laser cut quarter inch white acrylic wrapped in color changing "pearl flash" vinyl.in a few of the pics,the real armada bendy prime is beside him just to help show how big he actually is.

Attached Files:

2. Napjr

Napjr <b><font color=gold>Mr. Internet</font><br><font c Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wooo! i love it!

Great work on him!

Im curious, whats the quality on the KO other than the looseness? what pieces were ommited from the real figure?

3. chansformers

chansformers butcher of the bots

News Credits:
    thanks! the plastic used in the ko is pretty decent quality for a ko,and every joint that the real bendy prime has is there.they did omit the "punching" function/feature that the normal bendy prime has and it did also originally came with a giant sized ko of "overrun" too,but he promptly fell apart the first time i tried transforming him.(although the plastic on overrun was pretty decent,i think it was mostly messed up from wifey shoving the bots into her suitcase,then you add in "air canada" into the mix and voila!broken bot:rolleyes: )

4. blue death

blue death TokuNation Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    dude this guy is awesome and i love what you did for the sword. this is what nemesis should have always been in armada a HUGE powerhouse who could stand over prime. great work man

5. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

So he's an oversized version of Bendy Prime? Sweet!

6. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    you've definitely not shared this with us before. Glad you've rectified that!

7. mampy

mampy Movie-Accurate Mampy

News Credits:
    The painting is very cleanly done, and that sword is just awesome!

Great work! :)