Armada and Energon

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by fiire_dragon_88, Apr 5, 2006.

1. fiire_dragon_88

fiire_dragon_88 Andimus Prime Time

Does anyone know when the second part of the armada box set is comming out, it's been for ever. Energon for that mattyer too, all I can find are a bunch of 4 episode volumes. Is Rhino just letting them die or somehting.

2. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think I remember something about Rhino not having the license from Hasbro anymore. But someone more informed might be able to fill you in on the who, what where, when and all that.

3. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You are correct. IIRC the last TF release from Rhino is the Beast Machines boxset.

I believe Paramont has the license now?

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    What happened, was Rhino started releasing Armada with the "first half" set when they still had the rights. Then, however, Paramount got the rights to the "current" shows which stopped Rhino from releasing the rest of Armada, Energon and Cybertron. At the same time, though, Rhino did NOT lost the rights to any of the older shows, so they were able to release the rest of the Beast boxed sets, ending with Beast Machines.

So far, I don't think Paramount have any plans to release the newer shows as boxed sets. Unfortunately they don't seem to rate it as an idea. Pity, really, since I'd have loved to have all Armada on DVD. I'm not as fussed with Energon since it was never a favourite series of mine in any language.

5. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    i just hope that a set gets done like the chinese g1, so i can pick them all up cheap....i dont make enough to money to buy shows i kinda care about....

6. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    I believe Rhino still has the rights for the series. Just be patient.

7. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    they do have the chinese armada box set like the G1 one

theres this one

http://www.qksrv.net/click-1645815-5463217?loc=http://cgi.ebay.com/TRANSFORMERS-ARMADA-13-DVD-52-EPI-BOXSET-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ9122054679QQcategoryZ617QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and this one

http://www.qksrv.net/click-1645815-5463217?loc=http://cgi.ebay.com/TRANSFORMERS-ARMADA-COMPLETE-SEASON-13-DVD-GIFT-BOXSET_W0QQitemZ9121988642QQcategoryZ617QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

8. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    sweetness...now i just need to rob a gas station and get money....thanks ILD....

9. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I wish the rights to Robots in Disguise weren't so confusing so that it could actually get a DVD release. I actually sort of liked that show in a strange way. Isn't it somehow owned by Disney now, or is that incorrect?

10. Pidgeot018

Pidgeot018 Pok├ęcon

Yeah, Saban is now, I'm pretty sure. At least their shows are all rerun on Disney's ABC Family Channel.

I have no idea who owns the rights to the original Japanese version. Takara and...?