Customs: Arm swap question

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Solrac333, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
  2. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Not sure, since I haven't ripped apart that Jetfire/Treadbolt shoulder. Since the arms are on pins, you'd either need to find some arms that could pin into the existing shoulder like the old Treadbolt arms did OR you'll need to find a shoulder piece (around the size of maybe Classics Prime or Megatron) that can fit into the Treadbolt shoulder top. That would require some moderate modding, but it can be done somehow.

On my WIP Shockwave, I used Universe Dropshot's arms (with some slight modding), so maybe his arms could fit (or at least the shoulder hinge and you could find something smaller for the elbow and forearm area). Good luck--hope you find something you like that will work, man.

3. Solrac333

Ebay:
    Good ideas. Any other ideas? I guess it would have to be another voyager class figure for it to work.

Also, I wouldn't mind the arms being a partsformer. If I can't get them to transform, maybe I can find a way to attach them to jet mode. So if anyone can think of other good sets of arms that would be cool. It probably doesn't have to be a trafsnformer's arms.

4. Auceps Prime

Auceps Prime Mini-Bot Leader

Ebay:
    Here's an off the wall idea, and I'm not completely sure how it would work or how it might look. But here goes, what about adding Neoshifter arms to Treadbolt and do some moding to his leg kibble and try to turn him into a movie verse character. Also you'd have to do head swap to make him complete.

5. Solrac333

Ebay:
    Actually, I DID try the neo shifters parts after my last post and it did work.:thumbs2:  I'll have to get another set to see if it will really work. but it does fit. No modding required at all. Just pops in and it's tight.