Arizona Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Sixshot, Jul 8, 2003.

1. fathamburger

fathamburger Member

Energon Screamer , one left at K-Mart on baseline, Tempe

Alt Sideswipe, one left, Target baseline, Tempe

Im looking for Wave 2, deluxes and basics right now.Prowl, Rodimus, Divebomb and Cruellock, anyone? :) 

2. Schnafe

Schnafe .-. --- -... --- - ...

News Credits:
    The Toys R Us on Oracle has Cruellock, Signal Flare, and Perceptor. There weren't many left as of Saturday afternoon.

3. Syncorizon

Syncorizon Function: Meteorologist

Walmart on Speedway and Kolb has 20th Prime...about 6 left...up on the top shelf...you'll need to flag someone down to get help. On a business trip, I was able to find Snow Cat, Rodimus, and Prowl at the Walmart in Show Low.

SMR

4. Sixshot

Sixshot Jeff Goldbluman Group

News Credits:
    TRU on Oracle has the Wave 2 deluxes and basics. Still looking for Landmine in Tucson.

5. fathamburger

fathamburger Member

Saw two Masterpiece primes at the Target at Chandler mall (in Tempe), sat 2/13

6. Hikaru IchijoSL

Hikaru IchijoSL ヤマト2202

Spychanger Prime and Magnus 2-packs, sunstorm, Universe Prowl and Sideburn, and ruination at Walmart at 36th st and Thomas in Phx. In Scottsdale walmart at 101 and Chaparral Rd has the minicon six packs

7. cornelius

cornelius Oh my god it's sasquatch!

because of the report on the allspark of a sighting in mesa, i freaked out earlier and went searching for energon megatron... i didn't find him (figures) but i did come across some stuff people are looking for:

walmart in scottsdale on pima/101 near flw has energon wave 2 basics, plus both alternators.

walmart in scottsdale on pima/chaparral has energon wave 2 basics, deluxes (prowl, rodimus, snowcat) and both alternators.

walmart in mesa on stapley/us 60 has an abundance of wave 2 deluxes, basics, alternators, AND a bunch of landmines, like 8 or more.

walmart in mesa on main/alma school has plenty of wave 2 deluxes, and lots of alternators, which are in the car aisle way up high.

hope this helps y'all out!

-bobby, who went home empty handed.

8. Aberration

Aberration Templar Rodimus

News Credits:
    Wal*Mart in Mesa (Baseline/Stapley) has Universe Side Burn and Prowl, although no Spychanger 2-packs as of yet.

9. Syncorizon

Sixshot, they had Landmine at the Wal-Mart on Speedway and Kolb...I say had because I snagged the last one. Still, he's been there once, no doubt he'll be there again...so you may want to check there in the days/weeks ahead...

SMR

10. Hikaru IchijoSL

Hikaru IchijoSL ヤマト2202

4 e-megatrons at the 7th av and Bell walmart in Phoenix.

11. cornelius

e-megatrons? were they up high or in a certain area?

i'm gonna head over there at lunch today... hopefully 24 hours later there will still be at least one left.

-bobby

12. Hikaru IchijoSL

Hikaru IchijoSL ヤマト2202

there were up on the overstock shelf just above the energon toys.

13. cornelius

Thanks Hikaru! i had never been to that wal-mart before... it was pretty well stocked... the only thing i didn't see was the sunstorm/sat minicons set.

all 4 were still there... 3 after i got mine. now i have 'til work is over to open him up.

-bobby

14. Syncorizon

Sixshot, they've got one last Landmine at the Walmart on 1st ave and Wetmore (next to Best Buy and Office Max). I stuck him behind a couple of scorpinoks for you. Wish I could tell you they have Megatron...but again, I was able to snatch up the last one. But take heart, he IS in Tucson!

SMR

15. Aberration

Aberration Templar Rodimus

News Credits:
    Walmart in Mesa (Baseline/Stapley) had a few new Ruinations, but they were on the high shelf.

No sign of the Universe 2-packs, or a lot of the other exclusives that have been reported yet.

16. Schnafe

News Credits:
    I checked the Wal-mart on Wetmore, didn't see any Landmines, but I saw at least 6 Energon Megatrons. They were on the opposite side of the isle, on the top shelf. They also had a some Ruination box sets.

17. Schnafe

News Credits:
    The Wal-mart on La Cholla has Energon Unicron, the black version, in Energon box. They also have a good amount of Energon Megatron. Didn't see any Landmines.

18. Syncorizon

Schnafe, at either wal-mart (wetmore or la cholla), did you happen to see if they had the Prime with the numbers embossed on the back (ie the full faceplate version)? I forgot to check at the wetmore one when I was there (as I was just so jazzed about finally getting megs!).

SMR

19. Schnafe

News Credits:
    I did check at both Wal-Marts. I didn't see the correct Prime at either one of them. I also had a chance to check the Target at Oracle & Roger, and the Target at Oracle and First, no luck there either. Target at Oracle and First does have a lot of 20th Anniversary Primes.

20. fathamburger

fathamburger Member

a bit of a scoop today. Wave 2 finally hits Tempe, was at the Toys R Us on Ray rd. Picked up E-Prowl and E-Rodimus. Only one or two Rodimus' left, quite a few Prowl's to go. Above the main display though where theres the Transformers label, open that up, they had one Snow Cat left, and a whole bunch of Universe Skywarps hidden away if anyone's looking.
    Still no Landmine, a crap load of Unicrons and E-Scorponok's still 'doh

anyone know where I can still find Landmine?