Argh... verification by Facebook is pissing me off!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Predaking, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I just moved from Taiwan to the States and when I log on to Facebook it says verification is needed because a suspicious visitor is accessing it from an new location. WTF? It then requires me to name all the people in the pictures shown from my friendlist, which screws me up because about 80% of the people are there because I play games like Mafia Wars and needed a lot of people. I can only skip two questions and must get all of them right and that's one of the steps needed to get verified. There's an alternate test but it's not available. The test can only be taken one time each hour so it's been a real torture to not have access to my FB. The FB customer service (or lack of it) is driving me nuts. How can a site with 300 million plus visitors not have a adequate customer support line?

I am contemplating creating a new account so I'll have access to my friends at least. What do you think?

2. RHansen

RHansen Sir. Ranbotnic Veteran

News Credits:
    Use a proxy from the states.

3. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Welcome to America , hope you & fam are enjoying the new place.

4. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Why not just skip the question to name the friends. What other questions do they ask? Never been on Facebook so I have no idea what it is like.

5. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

Write down all your friends you have, delete your account and make a new one. Thats what I did because I got banned the first hour I signed up. They apparently thought I was lying about the school I went to for whatever retarded reason their puny minds can think of. Fucking idiots :mad