*ARGH!* The Official: FruSTRatInG ViDeo GAmE MOmEnTs & >HELP!< Thread

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by netkid, Oct 27, 2009.

1. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Thanks, I'll try that tonight after I get back from work.

2. Sideways

Sideways Banned

Playing Fallout 3 GOTY:Mothership Zeta: trying to fight off aliens while trying to fire my laser at the mothership..F*CK!!!

3. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

I second what he mentioned, just equip the Hover Boots for the Ganon fight and forget the Hookshot. Usually you can just make it over the gap with the boots(sometimes you'll drop and grab the ledge and have to pull yourself up though, but it's still faster than the Hookshot), giving yourself more time to slash at him.

4. netkid

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Woo-Hoo! I just finished getting all the hearts!

Now I just have to:

-get 9 more Big Poes for the 4th fairy bottle.
    -get the biggest quiver for holding 50 arrows.
    -get the biggest bomb bag for holding 40 bombs.

and...

-kick Ganondork's ass!

5. Noizemaze

Noizemaze Noisemaze Collector

News Credits:
    Oddly I never found any part of OoT "that" difficult. I cleared the water temple without a guide, though it took a few hours the first time.

One game that sticks out in memory as being difficult was Maverick Hunter X for PSP and trying to defeat the first few robot masters as Vile. He starts off so weak that it almost seems like a joke, but once you get your first few upgrades he turns into a beast.

If you really want difficult, try IL-2 Sturmovik on Simulation mode. Really makes you appreciate the skill it took to fly those planes and pick out targets.

6. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Been a while since I played it, and I don't really remember having too much trouble on that fight. My best suggestions would be this.

Zerg the booths. Right from the start take control of every booth you can. Doing that will slow down their army building, at which point you can work your way to making that big bull dozer rolling stage. Then just tag team with it and you'll annihilate anything and everything they throw at you. It's special not only stops the enemy from moving forward, it also does that massive hit that destroys whatever it lands on.

Making use of all your solos also helps a lot. Bring it Home, Call of the Wild (preferably with Hextadons) and the good ol' Facemelter tears apart their ranks. But the most important part of the battle is getting an early, commanding lead on their forces by taking control of every tower you can get asap.

As for frustrating games, all I can say is Demon's Souls.

The sheer amount of times you die in this game is staggering, even on it's "easiest" level. And losing all the souls (currency/exp) you've collected to that point as well as having to start over again just makes it "kick-you-in-the-balls" frustrating. Add in the fact that if you did die, you know it's your own damn fault, and that just brings it to controller throwing frustrating.

But god damn it feels good to kill a boss.

7. netkid

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Well folks, I decided at 12 a.m. to just pick up the controller and give it a go.

No Poe collecting, no trying to get the biggest bomb-bag or arrow quiver, no sir.

I went straight for Ganondork and smote his green Gerudo ass!!!!!

I flew through the first battle using the suggested hover boots (thanks everyone!), taking only 1 hit from his blast and killing him with 5 swings from Biggoron's sword.

Then I ran ahead of Princess Zelda(run bitch! run!), slaughtered the 2 Stalfos, and made it out of the collapsing castle.

Finally I took down Ganon with 5 swings from Biggoron's sword, got back my Master sword, and after 5 minutes of mindless cussing and frustration, realized I needed to switch from Biggoron's sword to my Master sword in order to finally strike down Ganon a final time.:dunce  Light arrows didn't really help much, I found it easier to just roll forward through his legs and go for the tail. Nayru's Love and bottles full of fairies also helped me win the day,
    ^especially with how much extra time I wasted using the wrong sword at the battle's end!^:lolol .

I finally laid the death blow, my Master sword straight into Ganon's brain casing at exactly 1 a.m.

Peace was finally restored, and all was once again well.:D 

Life is good.:cool: 

Good night, and Good luck.:thumb 

8. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

That sounds like a challange for me to conquer :D 

9. Keroshino

Keroshino Beasties: Transformers Fan

News Credits:
    God of War (PS3) - Hades Escape = Uhg!!!

i got a trophy for climbing the damn spiked column in Hades (without taking damage)
    ...it is named "You Got The Touch!

10. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

God I remember doing that. Such a pain!

11. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Meep

News Credits:
    Battle Toads: speeder cycle level. End of story.

12. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

News Credits:
    Had to do it. AVGN-Battletoads