Are you the biggest Transformer fan? Be on our TV show.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by JesseJames, Feb 23, 2009.

1. JesseJames

JesseJames New Member

Looking for the biggest Transformer fan in the world. I'm producing a television show called the Jesse James Project. You probably know him from Monster Garage. For an upcoming episode, Jesse will go up against Bumblebee in a series of demolition challenges to see who has what it takes, man or machine.

You will be the one who issues Jesse a video submission to take on the Transformers and it will air at the beginning of the episode. The show airs on Spike TV.

You must be around 14-17 years old and love everything and anything Transformers.

If you are interested, email me a 2 minute video submission telling me your name, where you live, why you love Transformers, and who you think will win , Jesse or Bumblebee.

Email me your submission to abreality2@gmail.com or email me there with more questions.

Thanks,

Andrew

2. BigBadBoombox

BigBadBoombox Boombox Cakes superior!

dude you're probably going to find more dudes in their mid 20's that are fans. But goodluck! go BB!

3. Drake915

Drake915 Autobot Scout

I have to agree with Boombox. More older people than younger people will be fans. At least you got the Bumblebee thing right since a lot of younger kids seem to have just picked him up as a character. oh, and the Tf's are gonna win....no way a human beats a gigantic alien robot with blaster weapons in demolition.

4. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yeah gotta agree most fans are mid 20's to early 30's after all your dealing with a show that started airing at the same time as the Thundercats and GIJoe back in the day. Also if your talking about the use of Bumble Bee any one who has not seen the original stuff wont even really know BB's history and after all you are looking for the biggest fan(boy)

but hey good luck I'm sure some kid will be over the moon with this.

5. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

You guys do know there have been TF shows since G1? Surely this forum is proof that TF fans are of all ages?

6. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Aw man... and I suppose female fans don't qualify, either.

7. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    no one is questioning that but the question is... "Are you the biggest transformers fan?" to then put a limit on the age to those who are still growing seems a bit odd... unless it turns out theirs some sort of super nerd here who knows of every little toy ever and knows every peace of obscure TF crap at age 14 to 17...

now if the question was.. "hey we need some kid to give us a question on a show and a good knowledge of the last TF movie would not hurt" I'm sure the fan base would love to see who gets the job

8. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Too restictive in age, I'm 52!

9. Mega-con

Mega-con Autocon

Ebay:
    Will you take an aging 31 year old that suffers from cluster headaches and is currently recovering from blue balls?

10. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    age 15-23, Phooey.

11. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    Even though all your identical threads are conveniently consolidated, this still wreaks of rotten :spam 

12. newguy

newguy i

I don't think there really is a biggest fan. This is my fan rateing system
    1. Have a great intrest in TFs and know a lot about them
    2. Watch the show, but dont really know much
    3. 07 Movie fans
    4. OMG Bumblebee is so cute

Most of us on this site are at 1. A few are at 2 and 3. Maybe 10 people are in 4.

13. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just PM Vangelus.

14. Drake915

Drake915 Autobot Scout

just thinking about it, its is pretty retarded to ask "are you the biggest TF fan" and then limit it to kids who probably only know from RID up. There may be some great TF fan at that age who did their homework and researched G1 up and knows alot of it....but the restriction is still a little insulting. A 13-17 yr old who knows or likes TF more than me or hell most of the rest of the people on these forums? please.

P.S. I personally don't want to be on the show, but I support anyone else here who is older and would want to.

15. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Guys, you're really over-thinking this. A TV show needs someone in a certain age bracket who's into Transformers. Let's not get our knickers in a twist as to how one defines "biggest fan." All that's doing is making us look like the biggest fannies.

16. luke4

luke4 crocon

i so want to do this! ill be like realy hyper and stuff. ill scare them. and then they'll have to pick me. and i maybe 14 but i know alot about g1 because thats what i watched as a kid and i also buy the g1 comics and toys. so ya. I think RID is meh beastmachines and the uicron triligly suck. so im a gee-wuner who so fourteen. interesting.

i really only know about north American transformers though.... i need to learn how to use a video camera!

17. Sokar

Sokar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    over at siebertron.com I saw this posting by the same poster, only it's listed for 15-23 year olds not 14-17:
    I did some quick googling and found that ther is a new jesse james show being produced on spike called 'jesse james is a dead man' and not 'jesse james project', though the concepts for the show appear the same.

Now, I'm not calling BS yet, but something seems kind of odd here, plus the producers listed for the show do not have the name 'Andrew'.

Here's the link to the spike announcement:
    Spike TV Announces New Reality Series “Jesse James is a Dead Man”

Again, I'm not trying to rain on the parade here, but with the world like it is I'd be skeptical about sending any information to the author of this thread without some sort of further information or proof he is who he claims to be

18. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

I'm 16 and I'm the BIGGEST fan...Just don't card me ;-)

19. optimusdestruction

optimusdestruction THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

News Credits:
    This thread = epic fail! Although if you want me on your show Jesse I will attend :thumbs2:  And Bumblebee will whoop your ace.

20. convoymagnus

convoymagnus Yeshua Is Mashiach.

Ebay:
    sorry if my words hurt young lads, but if there is a biggest TF fan in the world it will NOT be for sure someone between 14-17, Unless,of course, you are talking The Transformers Movie, you may corroborate this just by looking at sites like this and Unicron.com or seibertron and so on, the creators, and launchers on these sites and lot of others fans are in the Tfandom for more that 10 years now, that means that someone with 14-17, years now was actually learning to write when these guys were already amasing collections and being fans of something already has 25 (TWENTYFIVE) years in the market.