Are you kidding me?!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Brodimus Prime, Apr 26, 2006.

1. Brodimus Prime

Brodimus Prime Matrix Templar

News Credits:
    Sheesh, here we go again. The schedule over at www.toonami.com shows that Cybertron will move to Toonami and be on at 7:00 pm starting Monday, May 1. But wait, there's more! The schedule at www.tv.yahoo.com says that Cybertron isn't moving at all; that it's staying on at 6:00 am on Monday, re-running with Fallen (ep. 1).

I don't know which is true, but for those that are still trying to watch or tape the show, I thought I'd give a heads up. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go back to :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead: 

2. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    And this is why I stop watching Tf a long time ago. :lol 

3. Hook

Hook Out of Options Veteran

Facebook:
    Two words: Galaxy Force.

4. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

Much as I complain about the time changes, I'm enjoying Cybertron enough that it's worth "following around" all over the place. Seriously, is it that hard to program a VCR or DVR? I'll set my machine to record at both times, and then just see what show and episode turn up, then change my VCR programming accordingly. No big deal.

5. Brodimus Prime

Brodimus Prime Matrix Templar

News Credits:
    Yeah, I agree, Fairlady Z. I pretty much just tape it now and hope I got the right time and episode. The show really is promising, IMO. Looking forward to future eps.