are you happy?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by krade, Apr 21, 2009.

1. krade

krade Well-Known Member

are you happy that after all pics of toys,video and all other stuff related to the movie,we still don't know that much of the story,?there is still much robots to discover and as well as part of the plot.

2. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So far, I'm very happy. The action looks even bigger, there are more bots,the plot seems a bit deeper and more exploarative of who the TFs are, I like the addition of several new concepts like combining, asnd it looks like there will be more focus on the bots.

3. Skylock

Skylock Rogue

News Credits:
    Glad we dont know whats going to happen, just who to expect.

4. PredaconX

PredaconX Decepticon Combiner

Yea im very happy that i dont know much about the plot, i wanna be suprised. I am oh so PUMPED for the film. We have a much darker story, tons and tons of new bots, and absolutely amazing action. I really think this is going to be like the best movie ever created, at least until TF3 lol.

5. Mini-Bot

Mini-Bot Blackout Fan Girl

I'm extremely happy by what I've seen so far and I wish June would get here faster.

6. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    the movie looks interesting....the movie toys however are SHIT compared to last movies toys....

7. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

Meh... I'm not AS angry about ROFL as I was about the first movie. Jetfire looks like fail though.

8. Shockwave_Ops

Shockwave_Ops Well-Known Member

The only thing that I havent like is the deluxe Sideways legs. They just look really weird

9. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    I've been extremely happy with everything I've seen and heard. Nothing has really brought me down so far.

10. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    This, mostly the feet.

I'm very happy, in fact I couldn't be happier. I dunno why, but the new movie characters, designs and personallities remind me of Animated. Almost every main line toy is a winner. They have awesome guys like Starscream, Devastator and Jetfire in the movie. I'm very excited.

11. Orbital

Orbital Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's look good :D 
    Kinda wish i knew more of the robots that are going to be in it but oh well :p 

12. Riksy Bizzness

Riksy Bizzness Well-Known Member

I'm hoping that Soundwave is in the film for more than 5 minutes...

The writers made such a big deal last year out of the fact that Soundwave is in now and they couldnt get him in before...

So I just hope he actually comes to earth and communicates with decepticons and humans/autobots.

Other than that it would be great if we dont see much more from here on in, or find out much more plot-wise either....

I remember when the first one came out.....
    Bay said he isn't showing us all of the good bits coz he hates it when trailers show the best bits,,, not being funny but when I went to see the film in the cinema for the first time - I had already see most of the best action bits in trailers/tv spots. He lied big time!

Well, this time, I decided after the I see the trailer attached to Wolverine I am cutting myself off from all of the blogs and boards until after i've seen the film... hopefully this new traielr wont show too much new stuff.

And I read somewhere the writers said ''even if you put all the money-shots into a trailer we would have to make the trailer 20 minutes long" - if that statement is true..... this film is truly going to blow my mind (well at least visually).

13. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

This, though I'd replace "interesting" with "fantastic" in my book :) 

It's sad, because there are only a couple of ROTF toys I want to buy. They've really not impressed me.

14. spreckenstein

spreckenstein Well-Known Member

Its a shame but you get the feeling that Hasbro managed to jump the initial hurdle of 2007 Movie Toy general acceptance and perhaps felt they didn't have to try as hard for this one? Or maybe not, I havent held one in my hand yet so it could all be prefectly fine.

Totally stoked that after soo much speculation and leak analysis we still dont have a whole lot of the movie down. With the exception of the twins being apparently comic relief/mentally retarded, I cant think of a whole lot to do with the robots that can let this down. I'm just terrified the humans will get in the way of a good film like they did last time!

15. ANDROID PRIME

ANDROID PRIME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    im excited for the movie. the toys, not so much. except prime. I might buy two

16. Skyquake87

Skyquake87 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'm excited for the film, but I have not been impressed with the toys, particularly that Megazord Devastator. I'm not too much of a fan of the auto-transform/ mech alive gimmickry, and after the plasticky disappointment of the first LAM toys, I shan't be buying any of the new movie ones.

The film looks aces though, insecticons, pretenders, constructicons, soundwave, ravage...all good! just hope the script is tight!

and spoilers are big pants!

17. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    I am as happy as a porcine mammal in the proverbial fecal matter.

18. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    this!

also i'm disappointed with all the Jetfire toys.

other than that, i couldn't be happier! i like going in not knowing what's going to happen.

19. Nemesis Liger

Nemesis Liger Well-Known Member

^ This.

So far everything I've seen I've loved. From the toys to the Movie designs. It all looks great to me.

20. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have remained relatively spoiler free and I would like to keep it that way. By the time the last movie came out I pretty much knew everything that was going to happen, and while I still enjoyed it, I think it would have been more satisfying if I knew less going in.