Are you going to see ROTF?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by megatronkicksas, Feb 17, 2009.

?

Are you going to see ROTF?

1. Hell yeah!

95.8%
  2. No

4.2%
  1. Brawlastator

Brawlastator Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey guys just poppin in to vote what's going on on this thHOLY CRAP DID THAT GUY JUST WRITE AN ESSAY ABOUT HOW MUCH SOMEONE SUCKS?

I'm pretty much positive this is the case for everyone.

2. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    You buried a good point under all them other words.

3. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

...good lord. Just wow.

And I woulda missed this if it hadn't been singled out in a quote:
    Dude, there's a lot of crap on American television, fersure. But I'm actually rewatching "The Wire" as I type this. You may not have heard of it, but it's just the single greatest piece of television ever created. Ever.

Along with stuff like "Deadwood," "Arrested Development," "Mad Men," and hell, even old school network stuff like "M*A*S*H," it's a little hard to dismiss our television. Hell, if you're gonna get nationalist about it...refresh my memory, what's come of out the Netherlands that puts my country's stuff to shame? I did love "Submission," though. Just sayin'.

--Oh, and it's a rhetorical question. I'm sure there's some good Dutch stuff. It's the point, is all.

4. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yup.

And I'll probably see it once a day for the first week or so.

5. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

first this is not a response to say your wrong at all please dont take it as that but its more about the phrase " its a fun movie"

See I hear that in defense of the movie also that its a good popcorn flick etc etc. I dont really see it. I can see its basically trying for that prototypical format but his movies are so disjointed and uneaven paced its more like a headache. We barely got any good fights then when we do they stop in 5 seconds and or they make prime the personal bitch of megatron.

I think its ok to say the movie was visually amazing but the fun side I just dont see it. Maybe if someone actually pointed out what was actually fun outside of looking at the great renders I would see the point. I think my chief problem is Bay's format with his movies and how he is devoid of any thought.

I just want everyone to know I still love all you crazy TF fans im just not feeling the movie verse which does dissapoint me on alot of levels but hey maybe Chris Nolan is a TF fan :)  lol

6. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

ive spent the last 20 years of my life loving transformers,but im not the kind of persone who's ears prick up in antisapation for a treat everytime i hear a bell ring.

like i said,fool me once.

honestly though,if this movie is any better than the first one then ill never watch the first one again.the only reason i catch it on tv is to see optimus prime doin stuff in a live action movie.

of course i have to skip most of the movie for that.hopefully it'll be different this time.i will bide my time and wait patiently for good word,or a decent bootleg.

i will however be seeing watchmen on day one.hells yes.

7. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Bad Luck Incarnate

If I don't have off the day it opens, I'm taking a vacation day or something. That way I get paid to see it :lol 

Maybe take a *cough* *cough* sick day ;) 

8. thundrwaveprime

thundrwaveprime the witch king

hell yeah!

9. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    the most reasonable argument i have ever heard from someone who doesn't like the movie franchise.

10. Wolfbrother

Wolfbrother Asha'man

Well, with 259 responses, and 21 pages worth of posts, this poll isn't so useless, now is it? (I thought the same thing as you when I first saw it, though..)

11. saberconvoy

saberconvoy Drifting around

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I have to.

1 to keep up with the rest of the forms.
    2. to explain to my friends what the heck was going on. because im known as the TF guy to my friends.
    3. Want to see Transformers in theaters. Despite how ugly they are in the movie.

12. Wolfbrother

Wolfbrother Asha'man

Well said.