Are you EXCITED For TF Prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by eagc7, Jun 8, 2010.

?

???

1. YES IM EXCITED FOR THIS SHOW!!!

58.2%
  2. No im Not Excited

36.3%
  3. TF Prime I never heard of it

5.5%
  1. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I think that option is technically covered under "not excited". :) 

2. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    Am I excited?

Getting there.

3. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

i'm excited about it hopefully it will be better than animated but i did like it.

4. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Im always excited to see new TF stuff. Even more excited in getting the dvd since tv schedules hate peoples work schedules.

5. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't know why I even clicked on this. I couldv'e guessed it would be a lot of smarmy "Hmmph, I don't give a f##k" comments. Get over yourselves

6. Evil Dead

Evil Dead Well-Known Member

I'm cautiously excited. So far, the things in which I've heard sound pretty top-notch. However, top-notch can turn into craptastic pretty quick.

So my plan of action is to play it cool until I actually see such a thing--to play it cool, but have the occasional moment of giddiness, in the wishful thinking and hopes of everything working out in the best possible way.

7. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Yea work makes it tough to stay properly entertained. That's why I shell out the extra each month for a DVR. A few clicks in October and I'll not have to worry about missing any episodes if it turns out to be a show I really like.

Although I catch True Blood on DVD because I don't want HBO just for one show.

8. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I know Time Warner has been messing with our channel lineup as of late, so I'm hoping to be able to get the new channel here. Otherwise, I'll just have to wait and see.

9. Skyquake87

Skyquake87 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'm interested. Excited is too strong a word. I'm not a big fan of the Power Rangers approach to Transformers, with a relentless barrage of new cartoons every 18 months. This is going to sound silly, but it just feels to me like it robs any new take of any kind of longevity so why should we be bothered? i know there's s a few seasons pencilled in for Prime, but are we going to get something like with Animated where we just barrel through them as quick as possible so as not to interfere with the release of the money-spinning movie franchise. I'm not naieve enough to forget that the primary function of Transformers is to sell toys, but it'd just be nice if any new version of TF stuck around for more than five minutes. How many versions of the same characters do we need anyway? I dunno, Transformers always felt like it was something more than just another toyline...not so much these days.

10. herugrim

herugrim Defiler of Energon

Ebay:
    Looking forward to getting some more pre-earth designs since it sounds like it takes place on cybertron. Not about to explode in my pants for it though.

I really hope this series doesn't take after animated. The Artwork was utter garbage and while the plot was decent it was hurt by the whole 'superhero' aspect.

Since Hasbro's working on their own network now, hopefully they won't be forced to adhere to cheap plot gimmicks. Maybe I can even be foolish enough to hope for a gritty, comic-book style storyline. As long as Furman doesn't write for it, the results could be good.

11. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    I'm quite interested in hearing Jonny Yong Bosch as Bumblebee, but that's about it right now.

12. Digilaut

Digilaut I'm Mary Poppins, y'all!

News Credits:
    I'm curious about it, but not excited until we see some footage/get more info.

13. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    I would prefer a show for WfC. THAT would be cool...

14. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I felt this was somewhat the concept. It sounds like the show and the game begin in the same manner.

I'm very excited about this. With every new show we have received, I feel a progressing understanding by Hasbro that we actually care about the mythology.

Cybertron wasn't amazing, but it did at least try to make for somewhat sensible dialogue, instead of horribly hacked translations. Animated kicked some of our asses. And while there will never be a time when 100% TF fans agree on something, Animated sure pleased a large % of us. Now we are getting a CG show produced by the writers of the movie, which we know are capable (Star Trek) and no longer have their strings pulled by Bay.

Definitely looking forward to see what this is about. It's Pre Earth, it's during the war... If we get "Kids" in this show, I'd be really surprised, lol

15. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    I AM! Enough said.

16. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    not really, it seems too movie-ish at this point, i guess we'll just have to wait and see

17. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    not really, it seems too movie-ish at this point, i guess we'll just have to wait and see

18. MrSoundwaveGuy

MrSoundwaveGuy I've made a huge mistake

News Credits:
    We still know very little about the show, so no I'm not excited about it at the moment

19. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Maybe they will start pushing the series hard at Bot Con. For something that is starting up in October they haven't exactly been pushing that hard so far. Other than some Bumblebee images and who's working on the show we don't really know anything about the series.

I also wonder if they are going to make an attempt to win people over who might be worried the show is just going to be more of the same stuff we saw with the movies. It can't be some big secret to Hasbro that everyone doesn't love the movies so I wonder if they are going to throw out some effort to say don't worry this is different.

20. weeklyhero

weeklyhero Prototytan

Bumblebee's going to be a Power Ranger? Awesome!

I think this poll is kinda rigged. I have to be super excited, not excited at all, or completely oblivious to the series? I'm excited, but only mildly so. A lot more than I was for the Unicron Trilogy, but not nearly as much as for TFA. I'm anxiously awaiting some more media from it, maybe an actual picture of a toy. Excited? Kinda. Frustrated at the lack of info? Yeah.