Are you all actually believing this nelson guy?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by megatronski, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I'm pretty sure that was the joke, man.

2. jamjam101

jamjam101 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    but it's a lot easier to take his word for truth than ''The Last Prime's". at least we know he knows who is who and what is happening. LTP guy, claims he knows but won't spill the beans

3. cypherXR

cypherXR Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm pretty sure it wasn't. What gives you any indication what he said was a joke? I mean, he says we're too trusting of Nelson yet he believes anything that comes out of TheLastPrime's mouth. Talk about double standards. At least we know what Nelson does, who he is and how he gets his information. We don't know the slightest about TheLastPrime. Nada, zilch, nothing. Yet this guy (and several others) trust a random guys word over someone who actually has his hands in the production. I just don't understand it.

4. Rogzilla

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Um...this...

To be specific, the "tooooooo" part. It just reeks of dripping with irony and sarcasm.

You really need to relax man. And don't tell me you are relaxed because your language and the fervor with which you are posting really suggests otherwise. I don't know what TheLastPrime did to offend you so much but we are here to have fun. You don't have to be so angry about everything.

And I don't think anyone is trusting him OVER Nelson. He could just be another source. If he is legit, then lets enjoy it. If he isn't, then we can still enjoy it. People just need to remember to take anything he says as rumor and hearsay and being posted for fun.

5. cypherXR

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Firstly, this is clearly a difference of opinion here. I take the "tooooo" part as being an emphasis on people being far too trusting. You're taking it as sarcasm. I don't see how you take it as that in the context of his previous posts, but alright.

For the record, TheLastPrime has done nothing to offend me. I simply stated that I didn't believe anything he was saying. And somehow me expressing that opinion was wrong in the eyes of some forum members. So it escalated from there. Not my fault, nor my problem. And by the posts I've read, I absolutely think several people trust him over Nelson. Which is fine, that's their opinion. I'm just saying I don't understand how you can trust some random guy over someone who is there during production and has read the script.

I find it amusing how you think you can deduce from my wording on an internet forum wether or not I'm angry or relaxed. Believe me, I'm completely relaxed. What I am is slightly annoyed at is how people try to run me out of here just because I'm voicing my opinion. It's completely fine for someone to trust a person (TLP) but when I don't trust them and point out valid reasons why, apparently I'm being a jerk. So when someone says to me that I'm too trusting of someone (Nelson) who obviously has some credibility, then they turn around and trust some random person with no credibility, I find that just to be a little hypocritical.

Also, you shouldn't be so hypocritical yourself. If I remember correctly, it was you who immediately jumped all over me, demanding proof that I had credibility in regards to that so-called TF3 teaser poster. Jumping to conclusions left and right before hearing me out. Yet now you're telling me to do what you failed to do? Right. I'm absolutely fine with your opinions and whatnot, but just don't pretend as if you know me, how I think or feel. But for now, I'm done with talk about TheLastPrime. I'm going to step back and let all the fandom run rampant with every little tidbit they get. I'll interject when I feel the need.

6. Rogzilla

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I think the two different ways we take the "tooooo" is an example of our differing personalities. I'm light hearted, open minded and trusting. You take things seriously. There isn't anything wrong with that.

If he didn't do anything to offend you, then why? Why has it been such a big deal? What is your goal? Why not just say your bit and be done? I haven't seen anyone beleive TLP over Nelson. And if they did, with Bay's previous talk of misinformation, would it be so unjustified? Nelson works for Bay and, if there is misinformation, he could be part of it. Hell, to that end, so could TLP.

And yeah, I can deduce pretty well. Word choice is pretty important. You have to be aware that the words you are choosing are betraying you. But more than that, you are posting so much about it, in various threads, that it clearly is bugging you. And people don't act like that unless they are upset about something. Perhaps your pulse is normal and you aren't showing phsyical signs, but you are clearly upset.

And I didn't mistrust you, I just wanted you to back up your claim. You said you knew for a fact but gave no evidence to support that statement. I called you out on it and you revealed that your cousin works at ILM. Then you know what I did? I dropped it, because I trusted what you said was the truth. For all I know, you grabbed the IMDB page of some random guy and posted it to me.

I'm not asking that of TLP because he stated way back when that he was on the production and I take it at that. He could be lying. I don't know, but at least he put forward that information first before sharing information. I've said before that if he is on production he is probably a PA, which would explain what he has seen but limited knowledge about it.

But I keep a healthy skepticism towards all of it. You, him, Nelson. I'm not going to say "Well, everyone is clearly lying" anymore than say 'Everyone must be honest." One is too cynical, the other too naive. I'm going to gather whatever information I can, ask people to provide some reason that they have that information, thank them for sharing, and sort it all out as time goes on.

The point of all of it is to have fun!

7. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    Well you're rude.
    I'm not sure what to think about Nelson so I'll wait and see what happens.

8. cypherXR

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sorry, but I don't reward hypocrisy. :p 

9. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur Well-Known Member

Eh, I'm skeptical about most of it. Whatever I do like however I hope it is true such as the Nascar trio being the Wreckers.

10. Rogzilla

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    You, my friend, get a cookie!

11. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    I see what you did there! :D