Are you all actually believing this nelson guy?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by megatronski, Aug 2, 2010.

1. megatronski

megatronski PURGE THE HERETIC

News Credits:
    I think were are getting all this movie info a bit too fast.

Im not saying all of the information is fake, Just saying Dont take it too Seriously

No offense to Nelson himself, its just after all of the Misinformation for the first movies, its hard to trust the info.

2. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Yes Beucase he is not Bay!! :p . bay is the one who gives the fake info, Aslo He cna be right about jolt. Becuase we never saw Jotl on set. One Dude who went to the set Todl su that the Autobots with weaposn were the wreackers and then nelson told us that they the wreckers so he is givign us Real info

3. DrLee

DrLee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    don't believe so....

He's not giving us that much TBH.... all he's done is remove a few character names from the theories and post some rather nice photos and 2 videos...

4. megatronski

News Credits:
    Dude. Really? just because its not bay dosent mean its true. Michael bay could have easily said "Hey Nelson, Start spreading Misinformation"

5. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Well still eh cna be right with 2 info he gave to us

Jolt: He sayed jolt is not i nteh film. Well He cna be right becuase we Havent seen jolt on Set!

the Wreckers: One dudesayed here on the site that eh went on the set and descovered that the naem of the autobts with wepason in theri alt mode are the wrecakers then nelson told us that they are in fact the wreackers

6. megatronski

News Credits:
    I never Said that all of it was misinformation, I only said not to believe everything he is saying.

7. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    Idk yet.... I guess time will tell.
    The only one I trust so far is TheLastPrime who gave us info on stuff some stuff.

8. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Why so Geewun, Loser?

i believe Nelson is telling the truth, if you dont then fine. and hey, you might be right thats its misinformation but no one really knows till the movie comes out.

9. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

I never totally believe everything I read regarding the live action TF movies.

I'm always skeptical.

example micheal bay said no twins in the TF3 movie. yet there's various sightings of the twins alt modes on set.

Anyways,whether I believe the info or not. Deep down I know the TF3 movie will be horrible. because lets face it micheal bay is doing it.

the basic plan is to really lower my expectactions for the TF3 movie. than If the TF3 movie is awesome(I doubt it) it'll be a shock & I'll love it even more.

apparently I didn't lower my TF2 expectations lower enough. before I saw TF2 in theathres.

10. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Personally I'm keeping an open mind about it all. He could be giving us misinformation, telling us the truth, or a mixture of both. The bit about Jolt not returning is most likely true. We'll just have to wait and see.

11. Hobbes-timus Prime

Hobbes-timus Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's not like we haven't danced this dance twice already. No misinformation has ever successfully been handed out to the fandom from the production (no Megatron, lol) and Nelson has a track record for giving out early info.

12. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    Dude.... We got new writers.... Michael bay wasn't fully responsable.... Why does everyone think this.... THE WRITERS ARE THE ONES WHO ARE TO BLAME!
    And these same writers are writing for TF : Prime so that made me alittle scarred that TF : Prime will suck as well.
    TF3 maybe the best part of the trilogy because we got new writers!

13. Santoanderson

Santoanderson Well-Known Member

You are aware that Bay pretty much wrote ROTF, right? They had a writer's strike. Orci and Kurtzman were legally obligated not to write. During that time Bay had to do stuff on the movie, so he started planning action sequences, and building sets, creating animatics, character models, and producing a shooting script. When Kurtzman and Orci were finally allowed to write again, their job was reduced to sprucing up what Bay had already done, and trying to make sense of it all.

ROTF was Bay's movie. No doubt about it.

14. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    Then scratch what I said... =-P
    I still think bay is not a bad Director and people just doubt him too much...
    I know its transformers but come on.... The action scene were great... And you can't get by that...
    But anywho.... getting off topic over here.... Continue with this whole thread!

15. DrLee

DrLee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    and that right there was the source of 98% of all of the problems ROTF had IMHO....

16. Santoanderson

Santoanderson Well-Known Member

I kinda like to think that Nelson's telling the truth, but the guy makes too many erroneous posts which inevitably become "news" for the blogs. I mean first it was a picture of the Ferrari with the subtitle "Rush" and then it was a pic of the Merc with the name "Q".

After the news broke on both items, he quickly backtracked saying that the Ferrari was parked on "Rush Street" and that the "Q" in the Merc picture made about as much sense as the "G" in his Bumblebee pictures. It could all be real, it could all be misinformation, but it's likely a mixture of the two.

I think a misinformation campaign is the most immature and counter-intuitive form of marketing ever. I mean, when Chris Nolan was shooting The Dark Knight, and pretty soon leaked images of the batpod were making their way onto the net, Chris Nolan didn't say "Oh, uh, that's not real. It's fake. Batman doesn't ride a motorcyle in this movie!" He realized that the news was out and put the batpod on the Today Show, and the movie gets huge buzz because of it. "Chris Nolan is brilliant!" was a common reaction.

So what does Michael Bay do during the production of ROTF when leaked concept art of Megatron starts hitting the web? He says "Megatron isn't in the movie. 100%." And guess what, he was; and you know how people reacted when they found out that Michael Bay lied? They said "Michael Bay is a giant, effing, lying douchebag." Well, at least that's what I said.

17. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Expect Nelson to post here any second now.

No way to tell at this point. Too early to prove him wrong, and Bay easily could've told him to spread misinformation.

Though with Jolt I'm not too suprised, but mourning.

EDIT: Hey - didn't notice it was my 1,000th post. Awesomeness.

18. Orbital

Orbital Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nelson is simply doing what bay tried and failed to do during RoTF, mix false information with real information making us believe everything he says. The reason he's succeeding is because unlike Bay, Nelson has no history of lying to fans on a large scale like bay and Bay also out right stated he was going to reveal false info with real info, Nelson has made no such comment so everyone assumes hes being honest.

On top of all that, lately we only have Nelson to turn to for confirmation on rumors we've been hearing about(especially since Last Prime stopped posting). During RoTF we had Bay, Nelson, Orci, etc; this time its only Nelson we have so he has a lot more freedom to say what he wants without clashing with other sources and being caught lying or proven wrong.

Finally, i find it very suspicious, Nelson, someone very close to Bay, is giving away so much information on this film, and so frequently too without bay stopping him. I don't understand, most people don't believe the majority of what Bay's saying yet we're fine with what Nelson is saying cause he's not Bay but I doubt Nelson, who's just an admin is freely allowed to reveal all this information without approval, (most likely) Bay's approval, that being said, he's saying what Bay's probably letting him say. So I personally think we're hearing what Bay would be saying in this situation, simply through Nelson now and there;s none of the suspicion it's misinformation attached with it.

19. optimus_tractor

optimus_tractor Well-Known Member

I don't care who says what, as long as those giant robo-gonads are back for the final round. I want to get teabagged by Omega Supreme.

Also, they need to get more dogs humping each other. Like, a whole stadium-full.

That is what matters. Transformers be damned, I WANT MORE DOG HUMPING!

20. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think for the most part, it's dropping subtle hints as well as incorrect info to throw people off the scent. 'Rush' and 'Q' are two examples of getting people confused and second guessing information that is much more accurate such as confirming that Jolt isn't in TF3.