Are we ever gonna see....

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by IACON, Jun 19, 2006.

1. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

Are we ever gonna see a CD collection that has all the remastered OST music from the American G1 cartoons ?
    I would love to have such a collection.

:music  :dj 

2. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

I consider that doubtful at best.

IF(I say that's a big IF) it would HAVE to be a sort of limited release.Just for the fact that such a product might not be too profitable.Because such a product would only have appeal to those who are G1 fans.And even G1 fans might not be interested in such a product.Particularly since one could possibly download it from a P2P program or from a Transformers site

I know of a site where you can download ALL the songs from Jem and the Holograms in MP3 format.So if I can download Jem MP3s then G1 background music shouldn't be that hard to find either

3. Backpack

Backpack Scattershot who?

I'd think there is enough interest in a G1 OST to warrent an official release. If there wasn't, there wouldn't have been any demand for the G1 DVDs, Movie, Movie OST, OSTs from the Japanese shows, plus what ever else I'm missing.

We are a media culture, a media world. There is a demand for just about everything that has ever been made. That demand ranges from small to gigantic... but it's there none the less.

4. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

On the subject of the DVDs

1)G1 DVDs plus the movie DVD have been out of circulation for a while.As in Rhino doesn't and can't produce them anymore

2)OSTs from the Japanese shows are mainly available in Japanese specialty stores.

Just not a big enough demand IMPO

And let's say there's a small demand.Like I said it'd probably be a short-period release.Definately not something lasting over a year

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I'd hope it would happen someday. I'd happily buy a copy to add to my collection.

6. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    G1 american ost? hm...i don't know. Sure the movie OST it's great but that's it. sure, the original intro it's cool too, just like BM Path Planet. but the rest it's kinda....eh.....BW is ok but it's not a song i would like to hear and the rest of the songs are just remixes.
    Honestly i think the japanese songs are more interesting.