Are Transformers Animated available to purchase in Florida?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ASSASSINAWOKEN, May 12, 2008.

1. ASSASSINAWOKEN

ASSASSINAWOKEN Well-Known Member

Everytime I go to any store which carries Transformers figures I never see any of the transoformers Animated figures. What gives?

Thanks for any explanations and help.

AA

2. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The official release date for America is later in the year, so until then they're going to be sporadic.

3. benzo

benzo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    they're not out yet. only in Ohio and Canada

4. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, official nationwide release (outside of Ohio that got them early for Botcon) is June 22nd. Now, keep in mind that the dates that are given out by Hasbro are usually 'saturation dates' -meaning that most places should be carrying these figures by then-, however this also means that you may be able to find them a little earlier (though, I wouldn't say much earlier than sometime in June itself... looking around right now is a waste of time and gas) and it also means that some places could get them a little later.

Given distro in Florida (I live in Tampa)... it might just be better for you to wait for the first week in July. It's what I'm going to do unless I see them trickling in at the Target I work at while we're unloading a truck.

5. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Also: You may want to keep an eye (and even post) in the Florida Sightings forum here on the TFW boards. We're a friendly bunch, and once new stuff starts coming out, we're all pretty quick to say where we find it.