Are these toys available at Botcon?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Toei, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Toei

Toei Well-Known Member

Somebody on Youtube claims that they have toys of nearly any random Transformer who appeared in some fictions.

He claims that you can get toys of the Transformers who appeared in this video- YouTube - G1 BEST: Transformers Origins

I know Botcon (or at least somebody who worked at Botcon) made some cool toys of none other that Alpha Trion and Elita One. But I'd like to have toys of the random TF's who appeared in this video.

Is it true that Botcon has toys of these Autobots and Decepticons? How about G1 Sentinel Prime?

2. mugen_prime

mugen_prime Well-Known Member

There was no G1 Sentinel Prime. The only Sentinel Prime toy we've ever gotten was from Animated. I've never been to a Botcon, but I know they have Botcon exclusives every year. There are also usually vendors and people selling older Transformers figures, but you're limited to whatever they happen to have. This is a good place to go to see what's been made and released as far as toys go... Identify Your Unknown Transformer - www.tfu.info

3. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

4. Toei

Toei Well-Known Member

Thanx 4 the info. I'll just hire someone to repaint some of the toys like I plan on doing with some of the other G-1 stuff. ;)