Are these real?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by rumsawatti, Mar 25, 2010.

1. rumsawatti

rumsawatti Dino-bot

Hi guys..correct me if im wrong cause i never get the correct section to post LOL so i hope this is a good spot...anyhoo..I was lookin on ebay and was wondering if these are real wsts...Cause they look exactly like regular minicons. Are they official or KOs that were molded? are they wsts minicons or micromasters? Heres links:

RID Transformers Broadside mini con micromaster WST - eBay (item 220532220841 end time Mar-27-10 14:46:03 PDT)

RID Transformers Sledge mini con micromaster WST - eBay (item 220532220818 end time Mar-27-10 14:45:58 PDT)

RID Transformers Overbite mini con micromaster WST - eBay (item 220532220720 end time Mar-27-10 14:45:39 PDT)

2. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
  3. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

These are mini-cons, not WST's. I've got those in my collection at home!

4. Guardian_Prime

Guardian_Prime Autobot Leader

I think he may have written his thread wrong. They are not WST, and I know they aren't from the original RID as minicons didn't come until Armada. They may be reissued as part of the classics minicons.

5. rumsawatti

rumsawatti Dino-bot

hmmmm...Yeah i was wonderin cause i have seen people make there own wsts like a rodimus and galvatron and stuff...but i was like i kno i seen these things before! HAHA yeah he has like three different hedings for it...wst, minicon, micromaster...??? pick on dude! HAHA Thanks!

6. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    I thought that smoking crack had gone out of style, but I'm trying to figure out what else could explain the:
    1. Failure to identify the line, failing even after listing most of the TF lines, and -
    2. The obscene pricing, coupled with the lack of back card/packaging/instructions - $20 for 2/3 of a set of minicons?

Maybe I should look at eBay before I post my minicon sets for sale:D ream:

7. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm guessing the seller knows that those are not micromasters or WST but just put it in his title hoping that people searching for WST or micros might be interested.

8. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

That's what she said.

9. rumsawatti

rumsawatti Dino-bot

He prolly wants sum fool like me to think these are wsts or sumthin and buy them...good thing i checked cause i good have gotten these guys for like 3$ a peice but i thought they was custom wsts...HAHA oh well Im happy i didnt get fooled by that doush...wait a sec what am i talkin bout i cant buy off ebay anyway! LOL