are these little guys worth this much?

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Malach Ra, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  2. transmetropolitan

transmetropolitan nonjon TFW2005 Supporter

I never cared for these either. They all looked the same. I cant' see more than $2-$3 apiece. Some may be exclusives, but hell if I know. I'd say he's got $150 worth of stuff. What a great auction description.

3. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Yep I see the japanese super spy changer sets of clear figs go for 180 alone and the jusco figs are like 30-50 each

4. CyberWolf

CyberWolf Collector of Transformers

Ebay:
    tempting, I just need those Jusco spychangers and my RID/Car Robots collection will be complete.

5. undertaker

undertaker Deadman's Disciple

The US Spychangers aren't worth more than a $2 each. The Super Spychangers are worth about $80-$100 for a full set of figures (including chases) from what I've seen. I've seen people selling the regular Super Spychangers for as little as $20-$25 per set (paid $20 at Botcon myself this year), and the chase figures were going for $10-$15 each. I don't know enough about the Jusco figures, but I think I remember seeing some higher price tags on those in the past. Overall, I'd say the seller is probably asking a reasonable price (again, it's a matter of what those Jusco figures are worth).

6. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    The sad thing is in japan the super spy changers usually go by the case and they go cheap, I think I paid $5 for a sealed case of 12 and I believe I got all chases. Theres some jusco figs on ebay right now starting around $30 each