Are the newer faith leaders made better then the originals?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Alucard77, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    I was talking to someone and they mentioned the newer releases of the faith leader were better then the older first releases. He mentioned it was less KO feeling.

Is this true?

2. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I do not have the first release to compare to, but I have the 2nd release and it is quite nice.

3. Squall42080

Squall42080 Autobot RSX Type-S

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Not sure about that. I have the first release...and I've seen the second release in person. I didn't feel or see any noticeable differences. I believe there was a rumor that they were going to "better" some of the joints...as many of the first release models would not sit flat in vehicle mode...but the same problem was observed with the second release...not that it was a big deal.

In fact I swapped parts with an owner of a second release model, as I wanted the characters on his Prime's communicators, and he wanted my characters...

Sounds like some bitterness spread by wave two'ers since they don't know what to do with the awesome Orion Pax head!

*Runs out of thread*

P.S. I'm kidding about the Orion Pax head, and I really truly do think there were no differences...

4. hailstarscream

hailstarscream UNICRONIAN

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i have one of the first runs. the one with the extra articulated hands and animated head. i had him in the box for a month or so be fore i took him out. the minute i move his hand the finger fell off. soooo, on went the finger and in the box went Faith Leader.