Are the (movieverse) Decepticons...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by brawl 56, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    All of the above, I think.

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Bingo. Humans mean nothing to the Decepticons; they are a resource at best and an annoyance at worst.

3. brawl 56

brawl 56 Aw..crap!

News Credits:
    Humans are a ressource? For what? XD

4. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Naw, they're just a bunch of pussies.

5. DecepticonBitch

DecepticonBitch Well-Known Member

This entire thread is a freaking mystery to me.
    First of all, it seems to be unanimous that everyone here agrees Decepticons are bloody killers yet there is no evidence to support this. In the movies and series several humans die yes, but its always a kind of disappear in light death not bloody and violently. It WOULD happen of coarse if the series wasn't childish, and nothing more than a glorified toy commercial but here are some more facts if we were to look at it from that perspective:
    Decepticons are stronger and more powerful than Autobots and in an actual war, the autobots would be DESTROYED. period. Decepticons WOULD DEFINITELY WIN easily against the autobots. If this war was brought to earth then the entire human race would be completely and totally massacred as well. Either by being caught in the cross fires or used as hostages against the autobots to win (although it wouldn't be necessary). Every animal would be killed. Every human including every man, woman, and child would be shot, run over, blown up, stepped on, burned, or just plain pulled apart limb from limb. Every city would be decimated. Every street would be stained by blood and the organs and pieces of people would be everywhere. Just like those few pages from the Watchmen when the giant squid kills everyone. A lot like that. Its the reason I'm a Decepticon fan.
    But of coarse the "bad guys" can't win, and although a series like that should be made and would greatly please the fanbase it wouldn't sell toys. But of coarse we can put bloody smears on toys, and get a small glimpse of the alternate reality where super advanced robot aliens in the form of tanks and jets don't continually miss cars, and trucks.
    One can dream.

6. Houndvoice

Houndvoice Well-Known Member

I don't think of them as bloodthirsty at all; they're just as diverse as mankind is. Some are psychotic killers, some just don't care if those that get in their way get hurt, some probably avoid killing at all, seeing no point in it.

Btw, read some of the Autobot bios and you'll find some there that don't care much for humanity either, that's the beauty of Transformers, it's not a black and white, angel or demon thing.

Take animal decepticons like predacons and seacons. While both kinds are beasts, predacons are hunters, not savage killers like seacons. Then there're sadistic types like Bombshell who enjoys mindcontrolling bots and humans alike, probably ending them by having them kill themselves.

7. SlyTF

SlyTF Banned

Lets put it this way, If you went to a planet full of tiny fragile robots, wouldnt you crush them for fun? I know I would, its probably just me cuz Im a sick bastard that way.

8. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    If they started, like, trying to shoot me on sight, of course I would.

9. RoastDude

RoastDude Constructicon

Did you ever watch The Matrix?

10. Crumplezone

Crumplezone Banned

I was just remind of Tales of Symphonia. Hmm.

11. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

I hate to say it but if I were a Transformer i'd side with the Decepticons.

For the continuation of the TF species if nothing else.The hatchlings are dying for crying out loud!

12. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    I probably would too...

I'm usually pretty nice, but being a Decepticon would be way more fun. No rules, no laws. You can do pretty much watever you want.

13. DarthCrusher

DarthCrusher Well-Known Member

News Credits:

So, let me get this straight. If you had your way, everyone would die and the Decepticons would conquer Earth in the Transformers movies?
    :confused2 
    Don't get me wrong, I'm a Decepticon fan too, but it sounds like you're advocating (hopefully) fictionalized genocide. If that's not what you're trying to say, please correct me. I'd feel a lot better.

14. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was eating when I read this

15. DarthCrusher

DarthCrusher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oof. I feel for ya, dude.

16. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    me and my vivid imagination................makes a pretty good horror film if the Decepticons came down to earth solely on the intent of wiping out humans.

17. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

Um i dont think Movie Decepticons would kill animals, they are no threat. Or did they ever say that they want to kill animals. Also the d-cons didnt kill the Squid which was on their MASTERS Head.

The Kitchenbots wanted to shoot at the Dog House, they didnt know that Mojo and Frankie were hiding inside it.

Movie Autobots actually must not protect animals, best example Ironhide, he wanted to kill mojo and Optimus didnt insult him, but i am sure that Optimus noticed it. Then when Ironhide said if he should kill the Parents, Optimus gets angry. Animals are surely feeling creatures, but the Autobots must only protect creatures who build an Civilsation with Cities etc

18. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur Well-Known Member

They're egotistical. The Fallen viewed his race as superior to organic life forms. Thats why he didn't like the ban on destroying suns that contain life in their orbiting planets.

They think they're better than us, and that is true considering the amount of information given in this thread already. The Decepticons are like barbarians. They follow no rules. Kill the men, the children, rape the women etc. except the last part. I don't think they have any external genitalia. Devastator happens to have oddly-placed wrecking balls due to his transformation, or more likely- Bay thought it was funny.

19. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

Maybe they could rape Womans, ecscapply the smaller ones, They dont need genitalia to do this. Dont know if the have genitalia, if Transformers can reproduce with mating then they would make sense. Maybe Transformers rhat are breeded as Hatchlings are Drones, and normal ones are born ? Actually they must have some know how of Sexual Reproducticon, Wheelie humps Mikela, Ratchet said that Sam wants to mate Mikela.

I could imagine the Reproducticon like this: Maybe this is not for younger Users.

Male Tfs have no sperm like Humans or Animals , they have Energon based Sperm. So they actually would need external Genitalia. But BB also does not have one when he lubricate Simmons.

Female Tfs have no Ovum, but maybe something like a Whomb, which is similar to that one you see in the Hatchling Scene. The female Tf later bears Baby Transformers.

20. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    ^ AutobotMarine, is that you...?