Are the contests going a little behind?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by NemesisPrime, May 4, 2007.

1. NemesisPrime

NemesisPrime Banned

I'm just curious...

2. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I've been wondering this, myself... They delayed the Butt ID contest to get more entries but it wasn't this long and nobody's entering anything new... If it was delayed to give people more time it would be nice to at least be kept informed about such things so we wouldn't be in the dark.

3. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    I thought the butt ID contest was called off, and then there was just a topic you had to post in to get entered into a random drawing for the prize.

4. TJOmega

News Credits:
    It was, but before the sudden death pick as it were the contest was delayed passed the monday/tuesday deadline in hopes someone would get the last butt identified (damn you Atari...). Didn't happen though.

5. TJOmega

News Credits:
    Looks like it's still going... At this point I assume they're running it until the next contest date and running the next two of them side by side to make up the time lost. Is anyone in the know about the contests reading this that can tell us what's going on at least?