Are some people getting a little tired of the complaints lately on the Prime threads?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by kaijuguy19, Apr 29, 2012.

1. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Latley we've been getting a lot of complaint threads in the Prime threads. I know it's about personal opinons and all but I'm still suprised about this many complaints we've been getting lately. Some are valid but others are pretty much nitpicky in my opinon.

So what are your thoughts? Do you think there's too much complaint thread lately?

2. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

Cotton bridges bounce indubitably over 12 elephant pie-bars.

3. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    No. People are just speaking thier minds. If you don't like the dislikes, don't read them, that's what I say.

Besides, season 2 is a large let down so far.

4. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nah. I don't mind complaints at all. At it least it usually leads to more interesting this discussion than "OMG this show is great!" "Ya I agree too!" "Me too that was cool Arcee was totally awesome!"

5. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I know that but this is a thread for people who think there may be a little tired of listing to the comlaints and like to speak their minds on it.

6. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    Yeah admittedly things are pretty negative. I've been pretty negative myself lately, but that's because the past two episodes have been really underwhelming. Hope the show picks up soon, but either way I'm willing to ride this train until I see Shockwave.

Complaints could cool a bit, but if there were no counter arguments in this forum it'd be insanely boring. Nobody really hates the show except YoungPrime; everyone else at least likes it but just wants it to be better.

7. Deltus

Deltus 異種

Yo dawg I heard you like complaint threads so we made a complaint thread on complaint threads...

Anyways I dont mind them as long as they have valid reason's behind them, although yes some do just get friggin annoying *Cough*anythingYoungPrime*Cough*.

8. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    I don't care, at least until people start having paragraph long posts defending/attacking the show. Oh, and here's something I posted in a thread a few hours ago.

And by that I mean shut up and get a life.

9. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    Why not do that yourself and stop posting on a transformers message board then, eh slugger?

10. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    I think there is plenty of reason for that. Because I feel this season hasn't lived up to the potential set up in the first.

I do think the show takes some criticism for things that aren't actually faults. Some things that are explained perfectly reasonably in-show. And some people's nit-picks would actually make the show worse, imo, if the writers had gone that direction. It's weird, but I've found myself complaining about one thing and defending the show on another thing in the same thread. A couple times in the same post.

But none of that means the show doesn't have problems. And it doesn't mean everyone needs to like it or be perfectly fine with every single thing the writers do. This show has ups and downs.

11. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    By get a life, I meant don't take everything so seriously. It's a kids show. If it has problems, then deal with them.

12. Sludge

Sludge Forged to Fight username: Roybot

News Credits:
    I find it annoying that adults are breaking down a kids show like it should be Shakespeare. It's a 20 minute CGI toy commercial. A lot of the complaints are ridiculous.

13. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Yes.

I love this show and I know the show has too many flaws but geez it seems to me people want to disect every little detal and call the writers the worst writers evar.

The McGuffin are a main factor of the show. Deal with it. :cool: 

14. DepthWave

DepthWave Decepticon Storm Trooper.

News Credits:
    "Are some people getting a little tired".

"Some" may be, but I don't. If I am not interested in a thread, I don't read it.
    But it is true, that they could make less clone threads.

15. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Take out that one part, which specifically mentions the show, and you've got a perfect description of pretty much the entire board lately. People are just excessively complaining about everything related to TFs lately.

16. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    Despite the complaints, it still must be noted that Prime is still leagues better than 90% of the shit kids are subjected to.

17. Autovolt 127

News Credits:
    Totally agree (and the following shows are not shit at all Avengers, Thundercats, Green Lantern, Young Justice, Phineas and Ferb, Adventure Time).

18. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    The complaints amuse me. Every time people start slinging shit around and it turns into an argument, I'm like :popcorn 

As long as it doesn't involve white knighting of characters, naturally. That shit just annoys me.

19. lildevilchick

lildevilchick what the doctor ordered

Okay, really. Was this thread even necessary? People are allowed to express their opinions, and you of all people have no right to be complaining about the complainers. You irritated people when you would go on and on about Arcee and people wished you would stop and you kept doing. Hell, you still do it. But you're allowed to talk about Arcee, so it's whatever. Just the same as people are allowed to complain about how they dislike the show.

IT'S A CARTOON. GET OVER IT. It's not like TF: Prime is the be-all, end-all of television. It's a show for children. If people want to hate it, then more power to them. You really have no right to be bashing another person's opinion, which is exactly what you're doing here and it's what you've always done the second someone bad mouths your favorite character. You really need to stop taking things so personally and let them slide.

And as others have stated: if you don't like what someone has to say, ignore them.

20. Autovolt 127

News Credits:
    The only reason I never block people is because thet might write funny things later on....