Are kids finding the series too scary?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Snark, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Lordsloth

Lordsloth Well-Known Member

Well, I havent watched it with kids so I cant say.

Even though i doubt it would scare them much, I can only hope that it would. My favourite shows/movies as a kid were the ones that scared me. Watching the first alien as a kid is one of the most awesome cinematic experiences of my life. Sure I was scared as all heck and watching from behind the couch, but I couldnt look away.

Be happy for kids that they can still get genuinely scared at series/movies. I wish I still could :) 

2. Leather Elbows

Leather Elbows Dooper

News Credits:
    If this show scares you then your an idiot. It's not that dark either. Too many happy endings and comedy scenes. I bet you want Hasbro to make it even more childish then it already is. I already think it needs to be darker.

3. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Okay calling people idots for finding Prime scary is a little out of line. :sly: 

I fail to see how chilidsh Prime is when it cleary showed deaths onscreen which some are quite brutial. And for the record it's still a kid's show that's more darker then other shows so of course it's going to have light hearted moments. This isn't like it's on HBO or any other adult channel