Are Insecticons and pretender monster consider as pest in TF world?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by galvatron1976, Feb 28, 2011.

1. galvatron1976

galvatron1976 Well-Known Member

Hello,do you consider Insecticons and Pretender Monster as pest in Transformers world,I consider them as pest ,am I right?
    Since human consider insect as pest do you think Megatron and other transformers consider insecticons and pretender monster as pest in transformers world?
    I think they are pest,do you agree with me ,am I right on this issue?
    Megatron always want to destroy Insecticons ,for example in one episode in G1 cartoon ,Megatron ask the deception to destroy Insecticons and said Insecticons are no longer useful to use ,destroy them,,however they growth large after eating the electrics cabel ,I forgot the episode name.

Do you consider Pretender Monster are "upgrade version of Insecticons " are also can consider pest since they too have insect mode in robot and shell version?

Do you think if Bombshell are killed ,will Galvatron regret because no one become Cyclonus if he believe BOmbshell will become Cyclonus ,not
    Skyward?

2. galvatron1976

galvatron1976 Well-Known Member

Can moderator in this forum delete this topics since it have no reply,thanks.

3. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Since when do any of the Pretender Monsters have insect altmodes?

4. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

Ebay:
    If you think they are, why are you asking us?
    Well Humans and Transformers have different morals on what a pest may be.
    And since when did pretenders have insect alt modes?
    I dont quite fully understand what you are trying to ask.
    You need to be patient, like everyone else. 3 hours and no replies doesnt mean nobody will reply.

5. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    The decepticons might look down on them because they turn into foul beasts, bugs, and slimy monsters, but I think many also recognize and respect the abilities of the various "pest-formers" in terms of reconnaisance and flat-out destruction. Just think of all the times they used Bombshell's cerebro-shells.

6. Driftx3

Driftx3 lord of all things robot

Well Decepticons do refer to organic life as " Foul Earth Germs" and " Disgusting Organic Beasts". And in Beast Machines Megs hates his "Beast Contamination". In Animated Sentinel Prime says organics are " contaminators".

So it is a fair assumption that most TF's consider organics to be lowly and repulsive.

Also it is worth noting that except for Nebulous, Gaia and Earth life everywhere else in the G1 universe is biomechanical or just plain mechanical a fact that led the Beast Wars Transformers to Earth to begin with, if you hold truck with Beast Machines.

Beast Machines speaks of the desire to make Cybertron technorganic to facilitate true reproduction and adaptation of TF's. Thusly making them a true organism. Transformers were incapable of true reproduction sans Vector Sigma prior to the end of Beast Machines. The fact that they could not reproduce themselves in such a fashion means that by the Rules Of Science they are no true lifeforms. A true life form must adapt to stimulus and reproduce itself.

***EDIT Galv, screw the haters, you ask good questions. It's not your fault you don't speak English. People should try a little harder to read your posts, you're not that hard to understand HE DOESN'T LIVE IN THE USA PEOPLE!!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  7. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    I'm pretty sure Megatron considered Starscream to be more of a pest than the Insecticons.

8. Grand Sword

Grand Sword Well-Known Member

The Insecticons another example of how cool G1 was. I know the cartoons were written for kids and their stories were simple, but the Insecticon concept was very cool...

The Insecticons although were Decepticons were considered as creatures that could and would eat their energon stockpiles. Megatron was weary of this and knew of their multipyling abilities and had to manipulate them to get them to do his dirty work... but knew they couldn't be trsted due to their hunger and after they carried out their mission he knew he had to exterminate them before they attacked him, his army and his stores of energon...

The Decepticons are monsters and apart from Megs' loyal followers none of them can truly be trusted