are bot shots worth buy a lot of them

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by transfan681, Mar 20, 2012.

1. transfan681

transfan681 Retired TF Collector

News Credits:
    so a part of me says BUY THEM but are the worth it

2. MPrime10

MPrime10 Boomsticks.

Well to answer your first question, I don't think we know if you should buy them or if you like them enough to purchase them. This is probably gonna have to be a self made choice.

For the second question, it depends of what you're looking for from the figures. Cyberverse is a nice line of scaled down characters, and Bot Shots is a nice line of fun little figures to play with.

3. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    i boght 2 which is optimus and starscream there cool just for looks! but if your willing to play the game yeah!
    this is the same price as yugioh/pokemon CARDS!!!!!!!!! THE MORE YOU BUY IT u could of bought a better posssible figure1

4. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

Enh, they look decent enough. They're pretty, cheap, though, and it looks like the roster is quite impressive, so it might be worth getting one or two of your favorites just because you can splurge a little.

Granted, I bought a SuperBot Sentinel Prime because he's rare or something, but he seemed like a good one to have MOSC just to represent the line. I might pick up Acid Storm too if I see him.

I know this is pointless, but you have GOT to learn how the hell to type! It's so freaking annoying when you post like you don't understand basic grammar!

5. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
  6. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    The grammar threw me off.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  7. 2ndSndWve

2ndSndWve Hen... Shin!

News Credits:
    hell yes

8. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Wait...what? You really need to work on your grammar and spelling, please check it before you post because this is almost unintelligible.

On topic -

Bot Shots are fun little toys, definitely worth the few bucks they cost.

9. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    I want an Optimus mainly cause its got the alt mode of Armada Prime. but I doubt ill over get one

10. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

You have to buy all of them. Because I said so.

11. TwilightNero

TwilightNero Maximal

Ebay:
    I bought 2 to test the line, see what I thought of them.....Now all I'm miss are the launchers cause I haven't seen them yet -__- They are cheap and addicting....oh, and super chibi

12. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

I definitely think you should get one, just to see how you like the line. If not, then you're out $4 and can easily pass it off to a nephew/friend with kids. If so, then you've got a new line to collect, with a surprisingly diverse and complete roster coming out.

I think it's the first time we've gotten all three original Seekers since the first movie mold (barring international releases, natch).

13. bdougwrx

bdougwrx Well-Known Member

I'll probably buy Brawl just because I have a thing for tanks.

14. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I like BotShots, but it's entirely up to you if you want to buy them all. They're cheap enough to where you probably won't break the bank if you do decide to go the Pokemon route on them. I enjoy them because they're fun, cheap, and my daughter can play with them. It's also a nice impulse buy when nothing is on the pegs.

15. Kaiwera05

Kaiwera05 Soundwave Enthusiast

Ebay:
    In spite of the horrid grammar here, I'd say go for it. I have Optimus and Starscream and they're both fun little figures to mess around with and hit against things.

16. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    nonononononononononononoono!!!

SUCH A STUPID F-UP TOYLLINE! HASBRO JUST COPY BOKUGAN THATS ALL NOW THERE JUST GOING TO FOCUS ON THAT SOON WE MIGHT HAVE A SHOW TOO! 1ST IT WAS BAGUGAN THAN THAT SHOW NICKTOONS AND NOW THIS

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TOO! COME ON HASBRO THINK OF SOME THING ORIGIAL!!! NOT SOMETHING COPY!!!! U BASTARD! I DONT LIKE THESE!

17. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    WTF!?!?!?!?

18. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    This is exactly why I am not taking the leap at all, my OCD and highly addictive personality would be trouble with these, and the next thing I know I would have all 40+ of them and be $160-$180 shorter in the wallet. I have looked at Prime and Prowl closely many times.

19. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    Cause those things are a cheap nock of of bakugan(sorry i cant spell the name right) habro should thing up of something original!!!

Seriously. Bakugan is a really sweet show from japan. And habro wants to make money of it.

I never boght one these things cost the same as cards(ugioh /pokemon/hocky cards) why spend you money on a cheap nock of that does not tranform or no joint i rather get a figure for that amount or dlx !

20. Cogar

Cogar Follower of the Code

I picked up the Sentinel Prime to keep in the package and the Megatron and Optimus trailer launchers (and bots) to try them out. They were fun for a couple days, but I doubt I will pick up any more.

Autobot Burnout, I saw Acid Storm in a 3-pack at Toy-R-Us yesterday, so they are on the street at least in some parts of the country. The green is somewhat milky (semi-opaque), if that makes a difference. It is not fully transparent like Sentinel Prime.