Are animatronic or mechanical tf toy less fun?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by awesomem131, Jul 9, 2010.

1. awesomem131

awesomem131 Well-Known Member

I just sold both of my ultimate bb today bcuz I hAd a startling revelation the ultimate bb toys aren't that fun to me so i sold them but the point is do toys tf. Toys like the ultimate bb one take the fun out of a transformer toy?

2. JacobPGalvatron

JacobPGalvatron Storm Trooper #1

Does it Transform fine? Have decent vehicle and robot modes?
    If there is a yes to these two questions, they can throw in as many gimmicks and lights as they want.

But, I'm not gonna buy it.

3. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Well, look at the light up gimmick on MP Grimlock for example. That doesn't get in the way at all and possibly even makes the toy a bit more fun.

Then again, some of the battery boxes in some leader class figures could be said to compromise the transformation potential. ROTF Prime gets away with it, but with some others it does feel a bit like you are moving arms and legs parts around a solid core, which is often quite heavy and can hinder the figure's ability to stand (ROTF Jetfire!).

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I personally don't like electronic gimmicks on Transformers because the batteries will eventually die. Cybertron Dark Crumplezone had to have his removed because while his batteries were dying i could hear him electronic gimmick go off every 5 minutes. It scared me for nights will tried to go to sleep.

It's spooky because Dark Crumplezone is undead.