Arcee's motorcycles

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by JazzIsBack, Feb 24, 2009.

1. JazzIsBack

JazzIsBack Well-Known Member

Ok originally we thought it was going to be the robot mode breaks down into the three smaller bikes to allow her to be the same size as some as the others and still be size accurate. However the toy for the blue bike shows it has a robot mode of its own and the trailer briefly shows all three bikes in robot mode. So is she just one of these bikes or does each bike have a robot mode that can also form the combined robot mode?

2. JuicyNo

JuicyNo Well-Known Member

The general concensus is that the individual bots will combine to form a larger bot. No confirmation on that though and no confirmation on whether Arcee is one of the individual bots or the expected combined form.

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

We'll find out for sure what the deal is when ROTF hits theaters.

4. ThaRizla

ThaRizla Well-Known Member

There are suppose to be multiple combiners in the movie so I believe she is going to be one of them

5. Maximus_Prime

Maximus_Prime Graphicon

News Credits:
    I am hoping to see her combined mode soon

6. deliciouspeter

deliciouspeter Back in Black TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I thought she was those three flying things chasing Sideways in the trailer.

7. Bottom Out

Bottom Out Well-Known Member

after realizing that the 3 bikes have "human" forms im starting to doubt that they combine....i mean why ruin the "awe" of devestator by having a character like arcee do the same thing

8. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    it states in one of the scouts bios that he wants to have the combiner retrofit that everyone is talking about, that suggests that there will be autobot combiners.

[​IMG]

9. JuicyNo

JuicyNo Well-Known Member

Considering Devs will be around 4x the size of the largest autobot, i wouldn't really worry about that. I don't really see 3 motorcycles combining into a bot ruining the awe of 6 or 7 huge construction vehicles merging into a monster bot.

10. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike I Drank What?

Ebay:
    If Arcee is just three individual bots and motorcycles then it would make sense for Hasbro
    to release 3 different deluxe size Arcee's like the first one,and not no piddly scout size
    either.She deserves to be atleast deluxe size to take on Sideways.

11. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    I think the three bikes will be able to turn into three sperate Arcees and will be able to form one single Arcee aswell

12. Th3 Fall3n

Th3 Fall3n Unicrons First Apprentice

Well i think that 1 of 3 things are possible here...

1.Arcee is made up of all three motorcyccles and all three have different names and each one has a different persoanlity trait and they all combine to make a single version of Arcee

2. Arcee can split herself into 3 robots-plain and simple

3.Arcee is the codename of three robots that have their own function and have nothing to do with her

13. ThaRizla

ThaRizla Well-Known Member

Agreed.

14. PrimePower04

PrimePower04 I got the touch!

I think its stupid we are even contemplating this....I don't like how they made 3 arcee bots or whatever...Arcee is a girl therefor she could have just been one bike and been a smaller more agile and quick bot who can take on the frenzy bots and help out with the larger cons. If she combines I won't like that because how will the personality issue be adressed? IS she gunna have like 3 seperate personalities that combine in to one? i think thats dumb...or if she doesn't combine what was the point of making 3 arcee bots..

i would prefer if

Arcee= one bot
    Chromia= one bot
    elita one= one bot

arcee combining and having 3 differnt personalities is just stupid IMO

Why did they feel obligated to make her combine or have 3 seperate bots?

15. MisterE

MisterE What?

Because 3 motorcycles combining will look really cool on-screen?

16. PrimePower04

PrimePower04 I got the touch!

no devastator combining will look cool...if she combines and the twins can combine..there is just to much combining going on..devastator was the only combiner for a long time it should be unique and not over done....O and did I mention Prime is combinning with jetfire...thats ok just once but i mean seriously combining has been taken too far! they should introduce triple changers...SPRINGER!

17. MisterE

MisterE What?

I dunno, I kinda like the prospect of seeing 3 superbikes combining at high-speed. I can imagine that looking really quite spectacular. Although yes, they are overdoing the combining stuff, I agree.

18. Bottom Out

Bottom Out Well-Known Member

they will probably combine at the end then but i doubt that them combining will be something they will start the movie off being able to do

i dont understand how you cant see the problems with this....it completely ruins the surprise...no one knows that the constructicons are going to combine into devestator except for us...if the audience sees arcee combining they will be like "oh cool" and then when they see devestator they might think that it was cool as well but it wouldnt be as awesome as it could have been if they saved it...basically by the time devestator combines, combining willy be played out in the movie

i dont think shes going to "take on" sideways as in some sort of bumblebee vs barricade scene, probably just chase him down to allow the others to track him as well

agreed, its going to be played out. technically soundwave is a triple changer

19. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It has been rumoured Arcee combined because of comments the writers made at 2007 BotCon that Bay rejected the character because she was too small (in addition to the gender issue, and IMO, since Ironhide was cooler :wink: ). Making her a motorcycle combiner would resolve the size issue. For now though, I'm pondering if it is Arcee and two of Elita-1's allies.

20. MoonRacer Prime

MoonRacer Prime Fembot fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Maybe they are three individual female robots that combine to form a weapon of some kind.