Arcee's head

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by frenzyrumble, Sep 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    If someone can provide me with Arcee's head, just the head, i will make it worth your time. I will either pay or trade for this item for my protoform. I am having no luck in the stores finding her.

I can pay with a ratchet graphics kit i made, which has logos for the doors and vinyl files for the side decals. This is only the file, which you would bring to a sign shop..this isn';t the actuall stickers. or I can pay cash.

even a link to a site or ebay auction with the head..maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

2. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    I'm assuming you mean energon arcee? Does it need to be the pink one? I think my Target might have the movie repaint still, not positive.

If you need one for an Alt, try PM'ing Sculpt-Bot. His work is fantastic.

3. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    hmm. i am going to go with the movie one, which looks alien and has a beret, from there, i am going to modify and fine tune it. Does this scult-bot guy charge a lot? for what it's worth...worst case scenario, i spend 20$ on ebay and get the figure.

4. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    I think when he did mine it was like $25, not positive, but you will get exactly what you want. Money well spent IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.