arcee sisters, family relations

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by crankcaseFTW, Jul 14, 2011.

1. crankcaseFTW

crankcaseFTW Well-Known Member

i have been looking for an answer but found none, so i have decided to ask to all of you more directly, how is it possible by hatching in energon sacs (ROTF) that the arcee sisters aren't twins yet are related, also a similar note how can optimus be descended from the primes if they don't have sex???

also a quick point, elita 1 the oldest dies and arcee and chromia are alive in DOTM but are healing and are in no state to go or do anything maybe why in DOTM someone commented 'sending 9 autobots off earth' or soemthing like that, if the forgot to count wheelie and brains why not arcee sisters, or twins or others on the autobot team yet never seen on the silverscreen?

also, when lennox says 'arcee twins' does he say 'arcee and twins?' (ROTF) because in a prequel comic it explains that they get remade as twins, by splitting the spark as naturally made twins would be made. so tehy are now twins who share all the same thoughts and feelings :D 

2. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Arcee was treated as one entity composed of three parts.

Heck we see that itself with the Microcon merging into Reedman and Devastator's multi-part alt mode.

3. The Swordsman

The Swordsman The REAL hero of Hyrule

News Credits:
    To answer your second and third questions, Skids and Mudflap were written out of the movie because of people complaining about them being racially insensitive, but in the original script, the Autobot's exile takes place after
    Sentinel kills the Twins, so naturally they wouldn't have been there anyway
    . I imagine that the decision was made to axe them after that scene was written into the novelization and comics. And yes, Lennox probably was saying "Arcee! Twins!" as in Arcee and the Twins.

As for the Arcee sisters, (keeping in mind the pink one was shot to pieces in the movie), I personally believe that Michael Bay, Ehren Kruger and Hasbro didn't see them/her as important enough character(s) to bring back (same goes for Jolt), and scrapped them in favour of Dinorage, Quejack and the Wreckers.

Also, I don't believe that Bay and co. consider the prequel materiel as official canon anyway, so they'll probably do whatever they want with the story.:thumb 

4. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    They aren't called "sisters" in the movie, and the only name ever used is "Arcee". So just going by the movie content, it's just one character.

The same way kids are adopted, or new leaders are re-elected.

You're injecting assumptions into the content of the movie. If you didn't see it or hear it in the movie, then it doesn't really count. For example, you can't say "so-and-so is alive, but healing, so that's why they aren't out fighting", if that act or that character was never shown, mentioned, or even alluded to.

Arcee, Twins. Arcee is the group of motorcycles, Twins are the Twins.

5. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:
    The two oldest sisters died (they weren't born triplets) and Arcee was badly injured, Flatline split her spark to revive the other two. They became triplets.

I think it was just the U.S. Autobots that Sentinel was aware of and had exiled, they were obviously off base during the film.

(Comics for the win!)

6. crankcaseFTW

thanks people! :) 

7. Soulmaster

Soulmaster Well-Known Member

well, my answer will be based in comics, 'cause movies doesn't explain where the bikes and jolt were in DOTM (neither the twins, but you know the reason for that)
    IF YOU DON WANT THE COMICS TO BE SPOILED, STOP READING :p 

before the war, Arcee, Chromia and Elita-1 WERE sisters already (how, dunno... maybe something that has to do with their body type, I don't know...)
    in war, both Chromia and Elita died, and Flatline got their bodies... in Tales of The Fallen: Arcee, he got Arcee's heavily damaged body too, and took hatchlings bodies, added some parts of the sisters, then make a spark split (Arcee's spark) and somehow it recognized the bodies and took part of the memories of Arcee about her sisters (well... thats what I suppose)
    in Rising Storm, you can see the three of them again, Elita still remembers Optimus and pre-war moments...
    the three bikes get caught while scouting Astrotrain and the driller, their communications were blocked, so Astrotrain follows Elita-1 to the city when she was trying to contact Optimus, Elita kills Atrotrain and then she arrives to OP and in that moment, Shockwave falls over her and kills her in a stomp.
    Both of the other sisters were caught in battle with Soundwave and his minions, as both of they couldn't contact anybody else, and Chromia was really damaged, Arcee is then hit and both couldn't escape from there (probably both were killed by Soundwave and minions)
    and for Jolt, he is killed by Shockwave in a NEST base (with other toy-only characters as Knock Out)

8. crankcaseFTW

umm soulmaster, the 2 remaining (arcee and chromia) survive you see them after the explosion saying 'we fight for life' apparently arcee pulled chromia away before they died :)  even though she was injured :')

9. Soulmaster

Soulmaster Well-Known Member

well, they could have lived... but still they would be lost xD! no autobot help near, soundwave and minions near them... (remember soundwave is alive in DOTM) so... I think they died :p  (at least that's what I can remember of the comics, I don't have them here now)

10. crankcaseFTW

oh yeah good point maybe, but the last thing they say about surviving- would be funny if they died 2 minutes after :D