Arcee Model

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Smasher, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    I apologize if there is a thread on this already, but I beat the Decepticon campaign and got Slipstream, but I’ve beaten the Autobot campaign and have the Achievements to prove it and I have no Arcee.
    I think it’s because I played one level of the Autobots solo, but beat all of the Decepticon campaign co-op.
    Any other ideas?

2. King Henrik

King Henrik Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    thats very odd. Not that i have an answer for it, but what version are you playing?

3. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    Xbox.

I've seen some stuff online that suggests my online\offline combo might be the issue.
    Then there's stuff that contradicts that though...

4. Soundwave4win

Soundwave4win Escalation Connoisseur

Try logging in and playing the last checkpoint of every chapter on easy solo.

That's all I can think of... I remember not doing 3 of the autobot chapters and I played Autobot co-op and killed tryp... and I got Arcee... Idk it's weird

5. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    the online offline shouldnt matter.. i played the decepticon camp. both solo and coop and got my slipstream. it might just a be like a glitch try redoing the last level and see what happens.

if not im not sure u might have to play through the game again(autobot sidee) by yourself.

6. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    You don't get her chassis when making and Autobot scout?

7. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    No. It still says "locked". :( 

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2010
  8. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

Just try beating the Autobutt campaign on easy, it'll prolly unlock it.
    I've heard of others with this problem online so it's not just you.

9. shadowsfm

shadowsfm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    it depends on who's hosting the co op i believe. where if some one else is hosting, the game wont register that you completed it

10. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

Go back into Campaign and check each chapter and see if you've got that Matrix looking icon next to each one that indicates which difficulty you beat it on.

If they're all marked as completed then the only other thing I can think of is perhaps you missed a specific checkpoint in one of the chapters, but completing the rest and beating Tryp's still counted as completing the Autobot campaign. Do you remember accidentally skipping or jumping ahead in co-op?

11. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you're still having troubles, try opening every Autobot chapter and confirm that you have actually played (from start to finish) every part of the Autobots story. If you DO NOT SEE a picture in any one of the squares, you still have story to unlock.

I don't think beating the final bosses are enough to unlock the characters, I think you need beat all parts of the Decepticons' campaign for Slipstream and all parts of the Autobots' campaign for Arcee.

If after all that you still don't see the bonus character, you'll have to do the campaign all over again most likely, from start to finish, to get it, as the machine, for whatever reason, didn't recognize you completing the necessary requirements the first time through—sometimes this thing happen; God of War 2's 3 sisters trophy didn't unlock for me the first time I completed the challenge:( 

12. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    Thanks, guys.

I had the Matrix graphic over every chapter.

I went into the battle against Trypticon and set the game to easy.
    Not only did he fall about 100 times faster than when Twist, Fulcrum and I fought him, but I got the Blast-arachnia and First We Crack The Shell achievements, but I now have the 'Sprinter' scout model (Arcee) in multiplayer mode.

13. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Glad to hear you got it:D 

Having the Matrix floating over the chapter doesn't mean you’ve completed it, but a some part of it.

I joined a friends co-op game, a point I hadn't yet played, and was awarded with the Matrix floating over Omega Supreme despite the fact I didn't do the first half of the chapter. In my case, helping to defeat the boss was enough to be awarded the Matrix of Leadership.