Arcee, Meister, Bluestreak Binaltechs on sale at YesAsia w/free shipping

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ShadowStitch, Nov 12, 2008.

1. ShadowStitch

ShadowStitch vectoring the hate plague

News Credits:
    Yesasia is having a huge sale, and some of the notable toy items on sale are three of the recent Binaltech repaints:

Arcee - 45.99

YESASIA: Transformers : Binaltech BT21 Arcee feat. Honda S2000 Hardtop - Transformers, TAKARATOMY - Toys - Free Shipping - North America Site

Meister - 59.99

YESASIA: Transformers : Binaltech BT20 Meister feat Mazda RX-8 MAZDASPEED Version 2 - Transformers, TAKARATOMY - Toys - Free Shipping - North America Site

Bluestreak - 54.99

YESASIA: Transformers : Binaltech BT19 Bluestreak feat. SUBARU IMPREZZA WRX - Transformers, TAKARATOMY - Toys - Free Shipping - North America Site

This is notable because while they are only slightly cheaper than many places I've seen them online, they all include FREE SHIPPING from Japan!

...and if you buy two of them you get a free little gachapon toy. :p 

2. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Not much of a sale if you ask me.

3. 0R10N P4X

0R10N P4X Banned

News Credits:
    I don't like any of those repaints... Arcee and Bluestreak are especially brutal. Meister is actually decent but unnecessary. The white and red versions are superior imo.

4. ShadowStitch

ShadowStitch vectoring the hate plague

News Credits:
    *Shrug* Whether you like em or not, I was just pointing out that they are somewhat cheaper than many of the other online stores (BBTS has Arcee for 59.99, while Bluestreak is only 40$ there) and the shipping is free, which can seal the deal for a lot of the heavy Binaltechs. On Ebay you'll find these figures for similar prices, but with 10-20$ shipping.

It's not a fire sale, but it's better than a lot of the alternatives. I wish I'd seen Arcee for this price.