Arcee in Animated or Universe???

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Noisemaze2006, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Noisemaze2006

Noisemaze2006 Banned

I read in one place that they're thinking about making a G1 styled Arcee in the Universe line. Then I read in another place they're thinking about making her for Animated. So which is it? Universe or Animated? Help me clear this up.

(Please say Universe! Please say Universe!)

2. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    most likely animated, if i had to guess. i think that info is more up to date,

3. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    From the way Hasbro talked...both.

Probably not anywhere NEAR each other in terms of release, but you could say the same for Ratchet, etc.
    DN

4. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    arcee...in my pants.

5. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    I would say Animated. But that might not be so bad for people like you because for the few minutes Arcee was on the show her animation model less ''Animated styled'' than the other characters do on the show, Arcee definately had a more traditional Transformer look.

6. unicronhq

unicronhq Banned

News Credits:
    christ please not in classics...then we will have the damned " 20 different arcee repaints" crap all over again...look at the target scouts for what it will look like....except they will be TF2 Toys this time.....

7. razorchrist

razorchrist Sniper

I could see it happening in BOTH lines. They already have a G1 mold for the scrapped Titanium line, so it's likely they'll just toss a plastic version into Classics. And they already said they're "working on" Animated designs for her, so that could likely happen at some point in 2009.

But my hope is that they don't waste any time, money, plastic or space on this useless character at all.

8. Scythe

Scythe Future Foundation

News Credits:
    I just bought my Black Arcee from the movie line, I'm happy.

9. Noisemaze2006

Noisemaze2006 Banned

She wasn't any more useless than Blurr,Kup or Springer & they all got toys.:mad 

10. razorchrist

razorchrist Sniper

Well it's a matter of differing opinions, so let's just leave it at that.

11. GreenScream

GreenScream Neo G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Hopefully Universe. I was going to pick up Movie Arcee but that face is fugly. She's all whored up and coked out. Hot Rod wouldn't give her the time of day.

12. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

High fives to Noisemaze and Razorchrist - Arcee, Blurr, Springer and Kup all bite.

Hot Rod's little gang of useless.

I know that will rile some people. Please understand that it is just my opinion that these toys and characters, in all continuities, and without exception, suck balls.
    In return, I must accept that some people hold great antipathy, to the point of malevolence, toward Huffer, Mirage, Cyclonus, and Cliffjumper.
    My opinion will not change any time soon, though I will cease voicing it if you are offended.

I'm still gonna buy a TFA/Classiverse Arcee, just 'cause I'm a sucker. I'm gonna scowl at it.

On topic, I'd say TFA is more likely as Hasbro might think that it's got better selling potential. Y'know, for the kids, not the big kids.

13. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

I liked what IDW did with Springer and Kup, especially seeing as how Springer was so desperate and stupid about retrieving Kup from that planet, just for him to be stuck on life-support. Hot Rod wasn't too bad, and Arcee... uh, yeah.

If the releases were spread out, I could see Hasbro actually going with both, especially if Animated Arcee ended up on Earth and got a new form or something.