G1 Arcee Generation 1 style scratch build and reproduce Arcee. *Scratch built custom original components. *G1 Style. *Fully transformable. *Molded with SRT-30 RTV silicone. *Cast with Plasticast urethane. *Painted with Tamiya enamels. *Pins are from sewing needles, screws are 2.6mm model tank screws and random wood screws. *Total project cost was ~$850 Aud, total time was ~6 months. I consider this to be done now. In future I may do a heamaster to replace the head but I am satisfied with the current one. I added a ball joint to the neck as well. I ran into a problem while painting. The pink paint was for polycarbonate, not plastic. It adheres fine but unfortunately other enamels will not properly stick to it. Meaning that more complex paint apps are not possible on this copy. Once I have a rest from this for a while I am going to make a night ops version in shades of grey. Size comparison attached.