Arcee for Hall of Fame 2012.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by kaijuguy19, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Seing hwo the other thread are begining to make threads for canidates for the Hall of Fame 2012 polls I decided to make one for a certain famous fembot Arcee.

Oen of the best known fembots out of Transformers and rightly so. She started out as a pink token sterotypical fembot in the G1 1986 movie the status of which has contunied to be the character's trademark for a long time. Thouch some of the current Universes she has grown out oft he role a bit like in the flims,Animated and IDW. However it wasn't until Transformers Prime came on air in 2010 is when Arcee finally came out of that role and became a more developed deep and a kick tail pipe blue fembot who has a more richer role and character that many fans praised for including your's truely.

Whatever she's a pink sports car or a blue motorcycle Arcee has dozen of fans of her own ovr the years which would like to see her be in the Botcon Hall of Fame. Her most known voice actors over the years is Susan Blu the voice of Arcee in G1 and Animated and Sumelee Motano the newcome who's vocing Arcee in Prime.

So if anyone can make signatures of Arcee from G1 to Prime promoting her to be in the Hall of Fame 2012 that'll be great!

Let's do our best to get her in this year or at least in years to come Arce fans! Arcee for Hall of Fame 2012!!!:thumb 

2. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Sorry, I know you're serious about this and I wish you luck and all, but Kaiju I completely pictured you standing on a an old soap box wearing previously described white armor brandishing your Ar-sheild (get the pun?) while you say the above... Only to have the small crowd quickly scatter when you finish.

It made me chuckle. :)  No offense intended either.

I wouldn't be opposed to Arcee but I doubt that will happen. Then again I would have doubted Erector too...

3. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    Maybe next year; I don't think Arcee will happen now.

4. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    I'm sorry but Prime was the only show that she was interesting in. Look at all other continuities, do you really think that I care about her?

5. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Prime Arcee is the most interesting Arcee to date and pretty kick ass, but I'm sure she'll be swindled out of a spot in the Hall of Fame this year.

6. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Look I know I've been a total fanatic lately and I'm sorry however this thread is for ALL versions of Arcee not just the Prime version also that Arcee fans form ALL version of her can get a chnace to talk about how to get her in the Hall of Fame. She's a famous character in her own right so she should get something like this don't you think? After all these years she kind of earns it.

Erector however isn't very famous from what I can tell so Arcee has a better chance then he does.

7. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good

News Credits:
    Actually, she doesn't. Erector was a fan-driven joke. Arcee isn't.

8. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I agree with the above people are saying, give her some more time on TFP, yes, she had one good characterization, but want to throw her something worhty of the Hall of Fame it's too much, too early for that.

It'd be like I ellected Jetfire just because of ROTF-Jetfire.

:lol  Erector was a joke of a candidate, Kaiju, he was a walking mockery of the contest.

9. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Really? So Erector was mealry a joke? That explains a lot...

Well who knows? No one thought that Dinobot and Waspinator were able to get in the Hall of Fames 2010 and 2011 due to seeminlgy being reserved for G1 characters and look what happned. If they were able to so can Arcee. Like I said she's one of the most well know fembots around and her role in Prime could only increse her popularty.

10. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    As long as it isn't the overrated bitchbot from Prime, I'm cool with her. Mostly Movie 1 and Animated Arcee. They were Accually interesting. (Animated due to plot reasons, and Movie 1 due to design and usage in the comics).

But I don't think she'll make it. If Swindle makes it in, I'd prefer him over Arcee.

11. Nope

Nope Predacon

News Credits:
    I did. Both of them lucked out because not only were they the best characters (I'm talking to you, Soundwave/Grimlock), but because of how dedicated their fans were (like me and others). They were able to win because everyone assumed Soundwave or something would win by a landslide. I doubt Arcee will be chosen, but if you get lucky and she is picked, just follow that format and you might be able to pull off a surprising victory (but we all know that Tarantulas will win this year lol).

12. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Not suprise you were going to bash Prime Arcee. I know what I said about this being for all Arcee's but let's not resort to saying who's better then the other in this thred shall we? I still find Prime Arcee to be much more intresting then both of them because of how she's not a plain homage to her G1 color and design and has a good character and backstory but that's MY personal opinon not trying to change yours so lets keep it clean all right? Good.

As for Swindle I only found him intresting in Animated and in IDW but not in everywhere else ot be made famous.

13. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    Just one thing. Read Reign of Starscream. Compare that Arcee to Prime Arcee. Think about it. Come back to me when finished.

Animated Swindle FTW. Truthfully, she doesn't have a chance compared to Swindle.

14. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Yeah I like Dinobot and Waspinator very much too because thye were character from my childhood!:D  I was suprised and glad too that they got nominated! They certainly earned it!:thumb 

Who knows? Perhaps Arcee may win this year!:)  I wouldn't mind if she didn't but hey at least I'd tried right?

15. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I have indeed read Reign of Starcream to be precise and honestly both the Movie and Prime Arcees have a lot in common. The difference is that Movie Arcee doens't have too much severe tramua as Prime Arcee did. I find Movie Arcee to be a neat version of Arcee next to Prime Arcee. I liek both of them in their own right.

Unless Arcee pulls a Chuck Norris on Swindle.:lol 

16. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    Until RoTF screwed her up. I Accually love the comic version of Movie Arcee. She's a great fighter, Exellent leader, and has one of the movieverse's best designs. Can't you admit Movie Cee has a better design?

Doubt it. By the way the forums are lighting up, Swindle could come out victorious.

And it's Fred effin Willard we're talking about.

17. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I like her design too believe me but I like it as equally as the Prime Arcee. G1 or Prime colors she's pretty awsome as a motorcycle!:thumb  I agree that thet should've used her 2007 desgin in ROTF with a different head that way she'll look much better! At least we have the Prime Arcee to make up for ROTF design! I'm glad that we're of to a great start. If there's a version of Arcee I like besides the Prime version it would have to be the 2007 movie Arcee.

Well if you've read Transformers Animated the Gathering Blitzwing and Lugnut were able to give Swindle a taste of his own medicine!:lol  So he may have abit of the compitition with Arcee and the rest if he's not careful!:lol 

18. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    I'm accually fine with her origional head. She has a beret or hair brushed to the side if her face look going on. Also, I can't recall, was she in anyother movie prequal/sequel? Besides her briefness in Foundation. (But who cares? RoS is the best comic for Arcee, and the best Movie Comic.)

Please. If She-who-must-not-be-named-from-fear-of-starting-another-argument tried to attack Swindle, he'd just sell her a giant fly Swatter for her spider problems.

19. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I like her hair too. I alos agree that the Regin of Starscream is the best movie book to come out of IDW period.

Well Swindle would do Arcee a favour!:lol 

20. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I knew who started this thread before I even clicked on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.