Arcee combined possibilities

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Mister Gone, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

Well I am trying my best to make sence of this combine. I finally got my hands on an Arcee and this is the best I have come up with thus far

[​IMG]

Obviously she can not stand on her own. The only point of connection is the little "tri point" connection, but it kind of looks like what is pictured. I will only be sure if/when the third bike is released. (Judging from the placemnet of the connection point, if I am even remotly correct, the third bike would need to be a repaint of Arcee as opposed to Chromia)

2. flamingunicron

flamingunicron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the only problem is that picture you have their is originally of Flare-Up. Someone changed the colors to make it look like all 3 in one.

3. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    Yeah but I agree with the idea that this is the combined form. That robot is waaaay too beefy to be just one bike. There just isn't enough mass (and we all know that they tried to keep the mass consistant from vehicle to bot.)

4. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

Pretty interesting attempt there. While we don't know what the combined mode should look like, that's a nice try. I've been wondering just how the figures would fit together.

Although I'm more worried about how they stand up.

5. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    Thanks. At this point with the SDCC announcment I am worried that there won't even be a 3rd bike :p  kind of making all the speculation pointless

6. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    To bad no Flareup/Moonracer/Purple Thing toy will be released to complete the combination.

7. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Disagree. Look at the size of that wheel in comparison to the rest of the bot. The proportions of the figure indicate beyond a reasonable doubt that that is definitely one bike, Chromia. The comic panel had it right.

Dang, how long is it going to be before people stop thinking that that recoloring is the rightful one? :banghead: 

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Ummm.... it was confirmed at Botcon, and then mentioned again at SDCC. Flareup is getting a toy, and the three sisters will physically be able to combine, it just won't be mentioned in the instructions. Where is everybody getting the impression that Flareup won't be getting a toy?

9. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    I know it was originally one bot. I think it is the fact that there is a gun and a sword that gots folks' hopes up so much. I just think it is good inspiration on the combined mode.

10. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd be really surprised and annoyed if the combined mode didnt have two legs

11. nemetoad

nemetoad Well-Known Member

Someone's mentioned it to be an octopus-styled combo. My personal belief now is just simply a Tripod. Both Chromia and Arcee have easily hidden heads too, so my assumption is Flarup would have the head.

Assuming she gets her own mold though.