Arcee Bike from "Bay's Touch" Video: From Where? And Why No More?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by SKowl, Nov 5, 2008.

1. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

Does anyone remember that thread that showed up a long time ago, when ROTF first began filming? Someone posted an updated version of the Bay's Touch music video that *somehow* included a brief glimpse of one of Arcee's bikes (the purple one). A user named "lininguptv" vouched for the image's authenticity, but nobody believed him (in retrospect we now know he was telling the truth, but we had no reason to actually believe it at the time). He also said he had a photo (from a cell phone) of the rest of Arcee's design sheet. The staff at seibertron.com asked to see it - not to post, only to corroborate the authenticity of the image - but he refused to provide anything other than the pic of that one bike.

The original quotes were lost after the seibertron.com board crash this summer, but I do specifically remember him saying he had a photo of the rest of the design - but I always wondered why the rest of the Arcee image was never posted. Lininguptv was mad at fans for not believing him the first time, but now that we know the image is legit, we've never heard anything else about it. He could have even cleared up the whole "Arcee combining" thing months before we heard any sort of "confirmation" - even if that was from an anonymous source as well - but he never did. It sounds so strange to claim to be this great internet source for finding and leaking juicy information on hot movies, only to not leak anything when you actually have something interesting, and could have done so anonymously.

Just something that's been in the back of my mind for awhile, I've been doing some detective work to try to learn more about the image, but I keep coming up empty-handed.

Strange.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    is it perhaps a CONSPIRACY?!?