Arcee available on Hasbrotoyshop Sept. 20th

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Aimless Misfire, Sep 11, 2017.

1. NeilJam

NeilJam Resident Audiophile

News Credits:
    Mine arrived today, and it's a good thing I got two. Does Hasbro even have anyone doing QC?

Open one and see globs of pink paint on her upper left chest where it should be white. It also has scratches and scuffs elsewhere. Open the other one, on which the paint looks better but still rough in some places, and proceed to completely remove it from the package. Head falls off immediately after pulling the band holding it on. Daniel's head mold is f'd up with one corner missing so it can't securely lock into Arcee's TM receptor. So I had to take the TM from the figure with horrendous paint and combine it with the other figure with half-decent paint to make one acceptable Arcee. Now I will have to call HTS about returning the other one.

It's annoying that the card for Arcee is not laid out well. What genius decided to use a horizontal picture? I keep the CW & TR cards in 9-slot binder pages. In order to have the stats on the back aligned with the other cards, Arcee's card has to be inserted with "TITANS RETURN" upside down. That also makes it so the cut corners are on opposite corners from the rest.

2. Smitty.1981

Smitty.1981 Rusting...

News Credits:
    It reminds me of FunPub's Magnum. I know it's not exact but to me it seems to invoct that character.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mcart

mcart Lighter shade of dork

News Credits:
    Holy crap balls. Hope mine is better than that. First reports of such issues I've heard though, reassuringly.

4. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    True, but they didn't charge us a separate fee for each one.

5. Autobot City Comics 2008

Autobot City Comics 2008 Drama Geek

News Credits:
    So pissed off I placed my order at 905am 5min after it went live, they took the money an hour later now a week later not a GD thing still no F'ing tracking or shipping notice WTF man

• Like Like x 1
  6. Smitty.1981

Smitty.1981 Rusting...

News Credits:
    It's easy for me to say this now but just give it some time. There's no need to panic unless they refund your money.

• Like Like x 1
  7. shadowbug

shadowbug Well-Known Member

Got mine today...missing the car fin that folds out of her leg. Figured id steal a blurr one and paint it pink but its pinned in.

8. mikequillm

mikequillm Wrecker

Same here

9. mikequillm

mikequillm Wrecker

Did send a nicer email than I wanted to. Be mean and u get the kicked package lol

10. DaftRaider

DaftRaider Sir Not-a-Decepticon

This is definitely bordering on utter ridiculousness now. I understand them getting swamped last Wednesday with orders, but it's been a week now and some of us are still waiting for our orders to be shipped. Like many I ordered within the first fifteen minutes of her being up, and still nothing. And Arcee was the only thing I ordered too. I'd be more understanding if it was a larger order, but one figure?!

11. Predakwon

Predakwon ...Green Lantern's light!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Some leftover Reprolables. Really wish she came with an Autobot symbols for her chest in Robotmode. 20170923_095746.jpg 20170923_111336.jpg

12. mcart

News Credits:
    Yeah a week to ship is pretty ridiculous! Have you tried calling them? Agreed you shouldn't have to but I'm seeing anyone who calls gets it shipped out the next day so in your case I'd do that. Politely point out that 7 days to ship is not really acceptable and see if maybe they'll refund your shipping. Or at least expedite it.

Oh and not wanting to run salt in the wound but just found out mine will arrive today, a day earlier than anticipated. And I'm as far south west coast as you can get without being in Mexico!

13. DaftRaider

I've been dealing with an ear infection lthe last few days, so talking on the phone is a little tricky right now :lol 

I guess I'll have to try though. I'm only in the states until Monday, then I go home to the UK. If I can get them to maybe ship it asap, I should be fine. I'm only in North Carolina.

14. Smitty.1981

Smitty.1981 Rusting...

News Credits:
    FedEx is good like that, when they don't hand it off to USPS.

15. mcart

News Credits:
    Nobody who you trust to make the call for you? Sorry to hear about the ear infection, puts a downer on your trip! If you can call them, or someone can call on your behalf certainly tell them it has to arrive before Saturday. They really dropped the ball on your order!

16. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think part of the shipping problem is HTS waits until late in the day to send their orders to FedEx. I just received the battery pack Optimus today, but I was supposed to get it yesterday. Why didn't I? HTS didn't hand it over to FedEx until around 10:30 Monday night. It's no wonder it didn't get here until today. That, coupled with being swamped, yeah, I'd say they're backed up.

That said, I've never seen it take a week for them to fulfill an order. Something must be wrong. I'd contact customer service, be polite, and ask them what the heck is going on. This is new to me, a week? Dang.

• Like Like x 1
  17. DaftRaider

I do, I just need to wait for her to get home first.

I'm a little worried though, the money has gone back into my account after being set aside. I know this is probably just because it's been a week now and it hasn't moved, but I don't know... bad feeling. Although, no cancellation email from Hasbro, so that's a silver lining :lol 

18. Nems

Nems Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Mine got in today, and 99.9% of the paint is fine. It has an extra dot of pink on the canopy hinge and a small thin crack in the white paint on the right side. I didn't even see either until close inspection.

But out of curiosity, how many people have Daniels that are really loose when plugged into Arcee? Because it's kinda floppy. Magnus is solid, though.

19. Bot Marley

Bot Marley Spider-Ham's biggest fan!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Mine arrived today. Paint is fine and the shape of Daniel’s head makes him a bit loose if I face his dome face towards chest, but fits secure when facing his head dome towards Arcee’s back when inserting him in.
    My Ultra Magnus is super tight where when in head mode he can’t turn his head. I’m afraid of ruining the titan master socket or the ball joint on the titan master neck. Looks good though and nice heft because of the die cast.

All in all it’s a good set. Arcee looks way better in person and I can finally put my Legends Arcee blades to good use since they never fit that Arcee since she was so G1 cartoon accurate and this Titans Master Arcee really has a nice IDW look that fit the twin blades better.

20. stad

stad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's about how long it took them to send the SDCC stuff back in August...