April 8 - New Cybertron Episode Torrents

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Darkprime, Apr 9, 2006.

1. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  2. gunman_sr5

gunman_sr5 Energon Station Comander

News Credits:
    Got Cybertron downlading now. Will be seeding for a couple days. Thanks DP

3. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Yay for the whole reason I went online tonight! Leeching now, seeding later...

4. The_Angelus_San

The_Angelus_San Well-Known Member

Thanks as always DP :D 

Lookin' forward to seeing Ep 39, but in the meantime, Ep 32 will do very nicely.

Keep up the great work as always DP!

5. Optimus_Prime84

Optimus_Prime84 Well-Known Member

Thanks , time to see primus :D 

6. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    thanks

7. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

Thank you! Seeding right now :) 

8. Darkprime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sorry it's so late, but 39 is ready. I'll keep the tracker up for a week.

9. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    heh, interestingly enough, I tend to check your site sometimes before i even check here, so I had already started getting it. Thanks bro, I've come to depend on you for my Fix. muahahaha. I will seed as always.

10. MV75

MV75 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'd like to thank you again for the new releases, I always get and fully seed them no questions asked, as I'm happy to seed them over my 128Mbps upstream. Sure it takes a while to 100% seed, (most times I go over that anyway), but for new releases, it's worth giving back for sure. :) 

But for your "high quality" re-releases of the CN versions of earlier episodes, is there a chance you could encode them better?

What I mean is, they are still blocky, so I end up going to get the releases someone else does that are in the 230MB range, as those are perfect in clarity. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, I have no problem with them being that large for the real extra quality, if you could do your re-releases the same quality and size, I'll re-download and fully seed your ones instead, but as it is, there is no reason really to get your re-releases as they seem the same to me as the first release.

11. Darkprime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I try to aim for the 165 meg range for the higher quality encodes. Whatever blockiness there is is due to the quality of my cable feed. I could do a larger file size, but there won't be a big difference between the 165 meg file and a 230 meg file with the way my encodes are done. I also know there are still a lot of people who download these files that still use dialup and I don't want to get the files too large because of that.

12. Darkprime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Besides, it's customary in the cartoon encoding world on the web to keep the good quality enocdes under 180 megs maximum. Those who release files larger than that are usually not compressing their files good enough.

13. MV75

MV75 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Ah ok, fair enough, it comes on down to whatever the quality is that you get in the first place. Ah well. I was just curious more than anything for if anything could have been done to them. And yea, I don't encode many things, so I don't have too much experience with it all yet.

But anyway, again, many thanks for the new releases as you get them, and I'm patient to wait in these cases like the current new one that is a few days delayed, as I know you will always give us a kick arse first release. :)  EDIT: I check your site often. :) 

14. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This last one had fantastic quality. And I do know what you mean about the cable quality. It's not so much a compression issue, so much as a broadcast issue. If I captured my episodes with the crappy cable I have, they would look like ass. All in all they are decent quality, and this last one was really good quality. Thanks for providing these again.