appraisal for city commander and classics magnus

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Aptom, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Aptom

Aptom Well-Known Member

im selling my fans project parralax armour (ultra magnus thingy) and classics ultra magnus as i have a baby on the way. i see them on ebay for like 280 -300, and was wondering how much i should sell for. its in perfect condition, complete, and the armour has its box instructions etc. please help meeeeee yargh it hurts not knowing argh my brains.

2. mentok27

mentok27 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    its hard to say.... if i was selling I'd have to go Auction on ebay. I'm not sure on the going bid rate but even if its a step under "buy it Now" prices at least its actually sold rather than just a listing that could go for awhile till someone cracks and forks over the $$. I'm not sure if its better to list them as one or the armour by itself... 'for instance im in want of a City Comander but i dont need another magnus im sure that will have some effect on ppls biding habbits.... so its up to you there.

or you could sell just the armour to me for $100????? didnt think so.

good luck man anyway, congrats on the bubs.

3. Big Dawg

Big Dawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't know if it was an anomaly or not but I swear I've actually seen the price on this thing drop a little lately (on ebay at least).

4. bulletthebluesky

bulletthebluesky Mmmm... Beer

I recently sold the armor itself on here for $200 and then Magnus a week later for $60, a little lower than my target of $275, but I got rid of it sooner, than later.

5. Aptom

Aptom Well-Known Member

cheers. bumpo.