Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KidDynamite, Jun 16, 2007.
Wait...Is it wrong to laugh?
I would pissed. Glad the kid was okay, looks like we will be testing the kids drinks from now on.
I recall something that happened like this with apple juice and island ice tea.
When the manager served the drink, couldn't he smell the alcohol?
seriously I hate to think what else they mistaken put in food.
Glad to see that the people aren't threatening legal action.
It's a very stupid mistake, and in a child, a life threatening one. It's nice they aren't threatening legal action, but they have every right to.
Would a sip of margarita be enough to kill a child?
I think he drank enough that he was vomiting, as the article says. That could kill a child, if he kept throwing up.
Apparently it's enough to get a child violently ill. Suppose the kid liked the taste of the drink and consumed more?
Well in any case, at least the child is ok.
Kids always get the best mistakes.
Applebees sucks anyways. The food is terrible, the service is terrible, and now they're getting kids drunk. Poor baby, I bet he was feeling good in the neighborhood...at least for alittle while.
I'm sorry, but this story is just hilarious. But I'm glad the kid's okay. It just goes to show that some restaurants just aren't worth going to for food.
Instead of making two different looking containers they could, I don't know, wait until you actually order a margarita before they make it. Unless its being frozen, premixed margaritas are gross.
I know. I'd love to pay for an applejuice and get a margarita instead, even if it were in a sippy cup.
Apparently the kid thought so too!
I read the thread title as "Applebees serves a two-year-old margarita in a sippy cup".
I then wondered, why did they have an old margarita sitting around in a sippy cup?
I'm glad I'm not the only one...
Separate names with a comma.