Apple Mac Mini with Bluray, 2.4 C2D, 320 hdd, 4GB Ram

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Darkprime, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Apple Mac Mini with Bluray, 2.4 C2D, 320 hdd, 4GB Ram - $800 OBO

Apple Mac Mini (MC270LL/A) (2.4 GHz, 4 GB, 320 GB) with internal Blu Ray

Yes, you read that right, this is a brand new Mac Mini with an internal Bluray Drive. Well, kinda new anyways. I bought a Mac Mini from my local best buy and upgraded it with 4 GB of RAM and added an internal bluray drive. The drive I added is the same drive you can find in several DELL Laptops, like the XPS 16. The drive works in Mac OSX just fine to read DVDs and CDs (as well as burning CDs and DVDs), but you will need to boot into the Windows side of the OS where software exists to play bluray movies. Should itunes or quicktime ever officially support bluray, all you would need to do is update to that software. This mac includes everything that it does when new - installation disks, power cable, HDMI to DVI adapter, and original packaging. It does not include a keyboard, mouse, or monitor.

I'm selling this machine because I was just curious how possible it was to do these upgrades and make a few bucks in the process. If you have any questions, please ask. Asking price is $800.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
  2. XJunky

XJunky Howdy Ho Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

No asking price?

3. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oops, my bad. Thanks for the catch!