Apology

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lock Cade, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

To everyone at TFW2005:

I've meant to do this sooner, but... I apologize for lashing out at all of you. I've said some things out of anger and frustration that were very stupid, uncalled for, and I regret what I said.

And, from what Kickback had told me, he said that someone has impersonated me and him, and that it ticked everyone off. If you're one of those people who got real upset over what the person who impersonated me said and did, then I must apologize for that as well.

I just might as through this out at you... I have Asperger's Syndrome, and there are some times where I can be really difficult to put up with. I can get moody at times, and that's where I end up getting in trouble with most of you. I've been the victim of everyone's teasing and tormenting since elementary school, and I know that I'm going to have to deal with people who can be rude, inconsiderate jerks and whatnot for the rest of my life. It's just that, when I come online to forums such as this, I'm here to just get away from it all... that I'm here to relax, talk with what few friends I've got, and just get the chance to be myself.

I might come across as being cold, anti-social, a weirdo, etc. but deep down I'm really a good decent person... it just takes time to get to know me better for people to realize that. It just takes a certain someone who can get me to open up, be honest about who and what I am, and become a friend, not necessarily for life, but a friend nonetheless.

I'm reconsidering in staying here on TFW2005, but I would honestly feel a lot better in knowing that you guys accept my apology and want me to stay. If you guys don't accept my apology and want me to go away and never return, then I will understand and just leave without making a big fuss about it.

I promise that, if I'm going to stay, I will avoid any discussions where what I say will come under attack. I will avoid dealing with people who are going to be nasty, rude, inconsiderate jerks, and whatnot... and, if necessary, put such people on my ignore list so that I don't repeat the same mistakes I've made. I will avoid starting discussions where I might become the subject of relentless teasing, flaming/trolling, etc.

Like I've said, I regret what I've done and I want to apologize for it, even though it might be a case of too little too late for it. I just want to let you know what my deal was, even though you might make fun of me. I can only hope that you guys accept my apology, let bygones be bygones, and allow me to stay here on TFW2005. If not, then I'll leave and you'll never hear from me again.

From, TRANS+CRAZY

2. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    SHE'S BACK...in b4 lock.

3. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Go, stay, stand on one leg and sing about your love of vegetables in Spanish, it's up to you. I'm not being harsh, but the only reason to post on a forum is because you want to. You haven't been banned, so clearly the moderators/admins don't have a problem with you. No one else has the right to tell you to go or stay.

4. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

What's the matter? Afraid things are going to get out of hand in this thread?

I know, but I would feel a lot better knowing that people are going to accept my apology or not, that I just want everyone's honest opinion in that they want me to stick around or not.

No sense in staying here if people won't accept my apology and just want me to go away and never return.

5. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

No apology thread in the history of the internet has ever gone well. Ever. You know why? Check out what Boardwise said on closing your last thread:
    Starting an apology thread, like starting a goodbye thread, suggests you think of yourself as so important that we all desperately care what happens to you. To be brutally honest, we don't. Don't get me wrong, no one here wants anything bad to happen to you. But the vast majority of us SIMPLY DON'T KNOW YOU. If you stay and post or not makes no difference to us.

So, like I said, do what you want.

6. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

I appreciate your candidness Trans+Crazy. However, we have a rule at this board about hello, goodbye and apology threads. We don't allow them. Generally, if you want to stay and post, you can. As someone said earlier, you aren't banned so you're free to do as you wish. If you feel certain members are bothering you, I suggest you putting them on ignore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.