Apex Bomber, MP Starscream wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Oric, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Oric

Oric Well-Known Member

Ok so I am looking for an Apex bomber to modify for my Power Master Priome Project. The sticker wear is not that important but the chrome must be in good condition. Looking for a reasonable price on it, as buying the knock off variety merely takes more time than I would like.

Now the MP Starscream I am looking for at around 100 USD. It does not have to be sealed and in box, but must have no hinge stressing, damage or severe looseness. Keep in mind that new these things go for about 120 and I am willing to pay that for a new one.

Now for payment, I leave it up to you. I have two methods I can pay by.

Paypal, but be aware that my paypal is connected to my bank account and therefore will experience a significant delay, especially with these weird ass holidays, (paypal is not immediate with my bank, though they sure as hell withdraw from my account long before processing the added funds.) The process time is up to seven business days, though nicely enough my latest one was payed on the third and wont be completed til the 14th.

For a quicker method I am now considering doing Money Orders and International Money Orders. I am from Canada. I preffer EMS shipping as I don't enjoy the crazy wait times from the US delivery system, though if you are in Canada regular shipping by Canada post is fine. I am aware of the going rates for shipping so please be honest wqith the cost.

My pay day is August 17th, and I am already picking up an MP-05, but I will have enough for a starscream as well provided the amount is not nuts.

ONE NOTE: I will take a loose MP Starscream for reasonable offer, be honest and we can work together! Anyhow, until next time.