AOE Deluxe Cars Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by SFSE, Jun 11, 2014.

1. SFSE

SFSE "Autobots inbound..."

News Credits:
    I'm trying to decide if I am going to get any of the deluxe cars from AOE. But I prefer the HA stuff. Is there a chance that we may hear of some of these car characters coming out in HA or something similar to it (larger, and more screen accurate) at botcon or sometime soon? Is there any way to know if this is all we will get for a while? I didn't want to go out and buy a deluxe lockdown only to find out that a better version would be coming out in a few months. So am I safe to start buying the deluxes?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  2. Blindspot77

Blindspot77 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you going for Takara's dino then hold for Takara's deluxe, voyager cars. I can assure you, no regrets.

3. SFSE

News Credits:
    Really? This will be my first experience with the takara deluxe cars. So I wont be dissapointed huh?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  4. SFSE

News Credits:
    Any thoughts guys/ girls?

5. wildfly

wildfly Formerly the next big thing.

News Credits:
    HA was on borrowed time during the early days of the ROTF line. They couldn't get much retailer support after the first three, but kept on pushing it for some reason or other. Hasbro have arguably become more cost concious again since DOTM, i just can't see it continuing. Retailers don't want to properly support it and Hasbro are probably a lot less interested in supporting sublines that with a proven track record of weak retailer support.

6. SFSE

News Credits:
    Makes sense I guess. So the Takara deluxes is as good as it gets for those characters?

7. jru42287

jru42287 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

News Credits:
    Most likely. If we haven't seen any glimpses of Human Alliance yet, I wouldn't expect it to return. After the seemingly dismal sales of the Basics, and the shelfwarming that the Bumblebee and Skids repaints did, I doubt they'll return. (Nevermind the fact that if Roadbuster and Soundwave had been released first, it probably would've turned out much differently...)